Are you looking for mods to heighten the fun in your Crisis Core Reunion gameplay? Read this article to learn about the best mods for Crisis Core Reunion; look no further!
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion is a remastered version of a game that came out in 2007. So, it is already kind of a mod. But that does not stop modders from doing their job! The game is inevitable to get modded once it becomes available on PC!
Mods are the best choice when it comes to manipulating the user experience. Whether it is something to do with the audio or the visual experience, or any enhancement regarding the game. Continue reading the article to find the mod that suits your gameplay requirement!
- Mods in this article are only available for PC (steam) users.
- You need to download UTOC Pak Patcher to patch mods to the game.
- Mods are available for you to enhance your gameplay experience, such as getting the original voice cast, getting better graphics, game completion, etc.
- Mods could make the game experience unstable, and could cause crashes or malfunction in-game
How To Install Mods In Crisis Core Reunion
The game doesn’t allow it to get modded by default. You need to know how to be able to mod the game to enhance its features. To mod the game, you must be able to add packs to it.
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion (CCFFR) UTOC Pak Patcher allows you to patch the game and sideload mods/enhancements. To download it for your PC, click on this link here!
(You need to Register at nexus mods to be able to download these mods!)
If you want to install this on your PC and have no idea how. Don’t worry. We will get you through the process below:
- Firsty, locate the game’s root folder first.
From the Steam library, right-click “CRISIS CORE -FINAL FANTASY VII- REUNION,” choose Properties, then pick “Local Files” and “Browse.” (This is the root folder for your game.)
- Secondly, look within the “CCFF7R\Binaries\Win64” folder for “CCFF7R-Win64-Shipping.exe.“
- Copy the whole path to the executable file “CCFF7R-Win64-Shipping.exe“, i.e. “D: Steam\steamapps\CCFF7R\CCFF7RBinaries\Win64CCFF7R-Win64-Shipping.exe“.
- Now open this archive’s contents and launch PakPatcherPO.exe.
- Lastly, either drag and drop the game’s EXE file into the terminal window or, if requested, paste the complete path.
Congrats, now you won’t have problems adding mods to the Crisis Core Final Fantasy Reunion on your PC!
Best Mods For Crisis Core Reunion
There are several mods available for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion that can enhance the gameplay experience and make the game even more enjoyable. Let’s go through some of the best mods: (Additional tutorials are given in the links)
Original Voice Pack Mod
Firstly,there has been a debate to re–record voices for the game with the original voice cast, since the game’s release. Now obviously the studio wouldn’t have asked all the original voice actors to get their voices back in the game. Fortunately, we have modders!
There is a way for you to relive the nostalgia of the Original PSP game, with better graphics this time. Old players still remember the iconic character voices from the old game. By adding this Original Voice Actors mod, all the voices from the original voice cast can be heard again.
The mod includes:
- All the voices other than the FMV voices and the Combat Voices are included in this mod
Download the Restore Original Voice Cast mod for your Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion by clicking on this link here!
Best Visual Mod
Crisis Core Reunion is a remaster of the old 2007 PSP game. But it still lacks the graphics needed to compete with the games of today’s generation. The game offers many settings to manipulate the visual experience but they still don’t hold up.
Increasing the visual experience of the game will obviously require more from your PC. It won’t be as optimized as the game itself. But If you want better cinematic shades in the game, modders got you covered!
To give your game a cinematic flair and enhance its visual fidelity, you can use this Reshade Preset. This preset aims to bridge the gap between Crisis Core Reunion and Final Fantasy VII Remake. Here is what it includes:
- Improved contrast
- Increased vibrance
- Increased texture and clarity
- More immersive environments
- Visuals seem much more uniform
- The characters‘ faces look more realistic because of the shading
- The game will give a much more darker and realistic vibe with the mod
Additional cinematic effects include:
- Adding borders to make up for a cinematic look (not recommended during gameplay)
- Adding film grain to have a cinematic feel.
- Depth of Field (additional motion blur, also not recommended to turn on)
Download the Cinematic Graphics – REUNION Reshade mod for your Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion by clicking on this link here!
(The modder recommends not to use these mods during longer cutscenes as the game can crash!)
100% Completion Mod
Unfortunately, chapter selection is absent from Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion. But who needs to worry about that when you can just download the save file for the full completed game? Experience the game with 100% completion
Luckily, We have modders! Now, this isn’t necessarily a mod, it’s a save file. There is a 100% complete save mod that includes everything that a player needs. Here is what it includes:
- Max Level Reached
- Each and every chest has been unlocked
- Completed: All missions and side quests
- Acquired each item
- NG+ Ready
- Acquired nearly all of the Materia. Only a handful are lacking, but Materia Fusion makes it simple to obtain them
- Every Materia at Maximum Level
- Every Shop
- The ability to play in Hard Mode is also unlocked.
Download the 100 Percent Save Game – NG Plus Ready mod for your Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion by clicking on this link here!
Other Mods For Crisis Core Reunion
Additionally, there’s something for every player, with so many options to choose from. Moreover, there are just a few more other miscellaneous mods of the many mods available for Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.
These mods don’t have to do anything with the gameplay experience. Interestingly, they can help you change player attires or change an attribute for fun. Let’s check them out below!
- Update Tifa’s model to resemble the one in Remake. Vest, hair, and eye alterations.
Download the Remake_Tifa mod for your Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion by clicking on this link here!
- Cloud Remake Outfit
- Change Cloud’s attire to the one from the Final Fantasy Remake.
To Download the Cloud Remake Outfit mod for your Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion by clicking on this link here!
- Aerith Remake Outfit
- Change Aerith’s attire to the one from the Final Fantasy Remake.
Download the Aerith Remake Outfit mod for your Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion by clicking on this link here!
- Zack Advent Children Outfit
- Replace Zack’s outfit with Cloud’s AC attire.
Download the Zack Advent Children Outfit mod for your Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion by clicking on this link here!
(Please note that while many of these mods might sound interesting, We can’t confirm if mods could make the game experience unstable, and could cause crashes or malfunction in-game mechanics.) It is also important to consider that some of these modders respect the developers and want you to buy the actual game instead of pirating it.
Well, that is all we can say about modding Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion! Did you find the mod that you needed? If yes, please like the article. Ultimately, give us a follow and share us with your friends so we can keep making guides for you guys!
Do you like Crisis Core Reunion Guides? Our guide on Tri Thundaga Crisis Core Reunion will surely help you! Do check it out!
Most platforms support Crisis Core Reunion. Clicking on this link will allow you to purchase the game for yourself!
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡