If you are an aggressive, close-up run and gun and a nimble SMG demon player, and a big die-hard fan of the MP5 and are looking to eliminate your opponents quickly and efficiently with the top loadouts with this super fast weapon, then we have one of the best and tested out MP 5 loadouts designed and ready for you in this guide, to take in the battlefields of COD Modern Warfare II , so let’s dive right in.
SMGs players are being challenged intensely in MW2 but the MP5 (also officially known as the Lachmann Sub) is one of the most uniquely balanced, agile and rapid armour penetration SMGs built and currently trending in the game right now as it is known for its instant annihilation of its targets, with quick accuracy and precision.
It is also built in such a way that even beginners can get used to this weapon easily. However, keep in mind that this machine is best for closed-up to medium-distanced fight trades. If you are used to that range then this SMG is the perfect one for you.
- MP5 is a quite compact and powerful SMG built to finish off enemies quickly.
- To unlock the MP5 first, certain methods have to be carried out involving rank and weapon level-ups to progress in the weapon tree.
- 2 loadouts with different weapon optimization to make your gameplay more dynamic and fun
- A solid setup of perks, secondary gun and field upgrades to synergize with the loadouts.
Unlocking the MP5 If Locked
If the MP5 is locked for you, then it may be due to your other guns being locked and not levelled up down the weapon tree. Here is a quick way you can unlock the MP5:
- In the main menu on the top right, click on the Weapons section and then click on Multiplayer Loadouts on the bottom left
- Go to one of your Custom Loadouts and pick a gun.
- Head over to the SMGs and you will see Lachmann Sub locked.
- Press B on your keyboard (For PS and Xbox, press the button on the left to the Play Station and Xbox button) to open up the Weapons Tree.
- You will notice that you will have to unlock the Lachmann-762 first at account level 18. then level up this weapon to Level 13, unlocking the Lachmann-556. Lastly, climb this weapon to level 12 which will finally unlock the MP5/Lachmann Sub for you.
Best MP5 Loadouts
Primary Weapon: Lachmann Sub/MP5
- Muzzle: Schalldampfer 99
- Barrel: L38 Falcon 226MM Barrel
- Laser: FJX Ultrabeam XR
- Underbarrel: FSS Sharkfin 90
- Receiver: Lach-9 (9mm Parabellum)
- Rear Grip: L Chronus Grip
- Underbarrel: Lockgrip Precision-40
- Barrel: FTAC M-Sub 12
- Muzzle: XTEN Razor Comp
- Receiver: Lach-9 (9mm Parabellum)
Secondary Weapon, Perks, Tactical, Lethal and Field Upgrade
Secondary Weapon: X13 Auto
Tactical: Stun Grenade
Custom Perk Package:
- Basic Perk 1: Tracker
- Basic Perk 2: Double Time
- Bonus Perk: Fast Hands
- Ultimate Perk: High Alert
Field Upgrade: Dead Silence
These loadouts along with the secondary weapon, tactical, lethal, perks and field upgrade listed are gonna allow you to run insanely at high speeds since you are prioritizing your movement and ADS speed. In addition, you can be the first able to shoot down your opponents, and essentially be the fastest player on the map.
At the end of the day, you’re gonna be reloading, sprinting, hunting and rushing down your opponents like never before, with better recoil, stability and controlled hip firing.
Subsequently, you may also swap out High Alert with some other Ultimate Perk as it is not that necessary. For instance, take Ghost, if you want to avoid being detected by the enemy radars. This can be a great synergy with the Field Upgrade of Dead Silence also since the noise of your footsteps will be completely zero.
Personally, if you enjoy flicking around enemies and decimating them instantly then for sure go with High Alert.
To summarize it all, these are so far the best mp5 loadouts we have come with up and they have resulted to be super successful in securing quick and easy victories.
If you feel like these MP5 loadouts are not working out for you, you can try out different ones until you feel comfortable and eased enough with your preferences. You can even adjust the other setups mentioned along as you wish accordingly.
In the meantime, stay tuned for our other COD MW2 2022 guides coming very soon on our guides page as we will feature more variety of loadouts for you to try out and explore.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡