Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion offers a lot of trophies/achievements to collect! Read this article to figure out the location cage of binding and how to get the Cage Opener Trophy!
Almost every Crisis Core Series fan has now played Crisis Core Reunion. There are a lot of trophies that the producers of the game brought back in this remaster. Many players like pushing themselves to earn the Platinum trophy in the game by obtaining all of the game’s trophies.
Cage of Binding has one of the final trophies in Crisis Core Reunion. Follow the instructions in this article to unlock the Cage of Binding and access the game’s hidden “Genesis Clone” Creation Area!
- The Cage of Binding is a prison in Crisis Core. It is where all the Genesis Clones are being created.
- Keep an eye out for treasure chests as you move around the prison.
- There are 4 stone slabs in the area; “Depths of Judgement“, and each of them has verses from the Loveless Prologue.
- Find and read all of the Loveless Slabs.
- Reach the Lake of Oblivion and take down the formidable ‘Judecca‘ enemies.
- Defeating the enemies will unlock the Cage of Binding, also unlocking the trophy “The Cage Opener“.
What Is The Cage Of Binding
The game has a lot of buildings and locations that are to be explored and discovered by Zack. The cage of binding is one of those locations. Basically, it is a prison in the game but it is also the location where all the Genesis Clones were being created.
What you will find in there:
- The goal of this prison is to provide the players with a little more background information on how the Genesis clones were made.
- There are many monsters swarming throughout the prison. Keep an eye out for treasure chests as you move around the prison. Since many of these contain a range of important materias.
- After that, you will return to the location where you initially read the LOVELESS Act II slab after completing this dungeon.
- Once you go back here, you must have the Iron Bar Keys in your hands. allowing you to take on the formidable King Behemoth and win a Flare Materia as a result.
Requirements To Unlock The Cage Of Binding
Additionally, unlocking the Cage of Binding in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII is a process that requires you to collect a series of materia in chests and explore areas in the game. Here are the requirements written below:
- Firstly, complete the main storyline of the game up to Chapter 10 to reach the area “Depths of Judgement“.
- Secondly, there are a total of 4 stone slabs in the area, and each of them has verses from the Loveless Prologue. Please read them.
- Thirdly, reach the Lake of Oblivion and take down the formidable ‘Judecca‘ enemies.
- Finally, you have now reached the Cage of Binding.
Here is what we recommend you do before you continue:
- Save the game at the Depths of Judgement.
- Collect all the materia in there, as it will be needed afterward.
How To Unlock The Cage Of Binding
We have pointed out everything that you need to do to reach the Cage of Binding. But it can get quite confusing. Finding all the Loveless slabs and going through the lake of oblivion is explained in detail below!
The Loveless Act Locations
- Prologue Loveless: Reach the save point in the Depths of Judgement. Now, you should be right next to the first slab. Before moving on to the others, examine them to read the text.
- Loveless Act I: Discover this slab in the tunnel to the south that leads to the Lake of Oblivion. The fact that this slab is outside of where you need to go suggests that it is the last one. But there are more left.
- Loveless Act II: Found at the end of the walkway in front of you. There is a barred gate that leads to the Behemoth King. You shouldn’t have too much trouble beating him. Head east from the Depths of Judgement to Howling Fang. There are many cells in Howling Fang. You can grab anything within the cells by using the valves to unlock the cells, then go on to the slab at the end of the area.
- Final Loveless Act III: The final slab can be found by leaving the Depths of Judgement to the west. After that reach the Portal of Severance area. Inside, you’ll find the tablet for Act III right in front of you.
Lake Of Oblivion
After reviewing all of the slabs you can now move on to the Lake of Oblivion. The entrance to the Cage of Binding in the Lake of Oblivion lies to the south. Additionally, there are three other exits from this location (on top of the one you came in by).
Don’t forget to collect the chests that you will find here as they have key items you need later in the cage of binding.
Moreover, you will see glowing spots on the water once you reach the lake. Five of these spots have crystals above them. Additionally, a ‘Judecca‘ enemy will descend when you engage with these.
The Cage Opener Trophy
Reminder: This will also unlock the Cage Opener Trophy/Achievement!
Additionally, there should be a cutscene when a Mako bridge appears to lead to the next section. You have to engage with all five of the spots and defeat the enemies to unlock the Cage of Binding. once you have eliminated all of the enemies. The Trophy will appear when that is finished.
Tip to defeat the enemies: Allow them to avoid your attacks, then pursue them to capture them while they are losing their invincibility. This needs to be done as they are quite dodgy!
Ultimately, you will return to the location where you originally read the LOVELESS Act II slab after completing this prison. So, this is how you can unlock the Cage of Binding in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion.
Just learned about us? If you had fun reading the post, please like it. Follow us if you want to read more of our gameplay instructions and information. Stay Gaming!
Last but not least, if you love reading about Crisis Core Reunion, you’ll undoubtedly appreciate reading about it again. Visit our Crisis Core Reunion Jewelled Ring Guide by clicking here!
Have you yet to purchase the game? You can get Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion on all popular systems. Purchase the game on your preferred platform by clicking this link!
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡