Don't know how to get the Cloud's clothes? look for the Dresser Key first!
Here is an in-depth guide on where to find the Dresser Key in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion .
If you are in Chapter 9, “See You Soon,” and stuck in the Shinra Manor trying to find clothes for Cloud, all you require is one item. That item is a Dresser Key in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII: Reunion, hidden somewhere in the game. Players need to obtain the key before looking for the clothes for Cloud, or else they can not escape Nibelheim.
Table of Contents
A Dresser Key is an item that comes in handy in the early stage of Chapter 9, “See You Soon.”
Players need to find clothes for Cloud because his outfit is soaked in Mako-Poison; these clothes are hidden in a Dresser located in one of the rooms in Shinra Manor.
To unlock the Dresser, players need to find a Dresser Key hidden somewhere.
Players can claim the key from the knocked-out Scientist in the Basement Facility of the Shinra Manor’s Underground Cave.
Once players claim the Dresser key, they can unlock the Dresser and obtain the clothes for Cloud.
Finally, players need to interact with Cloud for him to wear the obtained clothes. Then both Zack and Cloud can successfully escape Nibelheim.
What Is A Dresser Key
A Dresser Key is an item that comes under the “Key Item” subcategory in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII: Reunion. The key has only one purpose in the game: to unlock a dresser in Chapter Nine to claim the clothes for Cloud inside. These clothes play a vital role in escaping from Nibelheim; therefore, make sure to collect them before.
After a failed attempt to escape from Nibelheim along with a beaten-up Cloud due to the Mako Poisoning, Zack takes Cloud back to the Shinra Manor as Cloud is entirely dependent on Zack. While Cloud rests up a bit, Zack is free to explore the place around him to gather valuable loot. Players will get a task to search for clothes for Cloud during their stay at Shinra Manor.
Now is the time when players get confused and waste their time finding Clothes for Cloud. However, if you have the important Dresser Key already, the task won’t seem complicated. But by any chance, if you do not, then no worries. Keep reading to find out the exact location of a Dresser Key in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII: Reunion.
Dresser Key Location
In Chapter 9, “See You Soon,” to collect the dresser key, players need to retrace their steps back to the Basement Facility in Shinra Manor in case they skipped collecting the key earlier in the Chapter.
If you don’t remember, let us recall it for you. The Chapter starts with you waking up in a Basement Lab and automatically knocking out an evil-looking scientist. Well, revisit the knocked-out Scientist. Follow the mentioned steps below to make your way back to the Scientist:
1) Go to the door leading to the “Underground Cave.” The door is right in front of the bed Cloud is resting on.
2) Now, go to the Ladder on your right to get down into the cave.
3) Travel straight ahead, turn to your right, and go to the “Basement Facility” door.
4) The Scientist can be seen lying on the floor where you knocked him out. Interact with the Scientist by pressing X.
5) Zack will check the Scientist’s clothes and obtain the one and only Dresser Key.
Note: Make sure to explore other rooms in the Underground Cave as there are Gils and other rewards waiting in chests.
After obtaining the Dresser Key, make your way to the Dresser located in one of the rooms in Shinra Manor. Press E to open the Dresser with the dresser key. Players will obtain a SOLDIER Outfit by doing so. Go back to Cloud and Press E to interact with him. After a cutscene, Cloud will be in his new Mako Poison-free SOLDIER Outfit.
Location To The Dresser
The Dresser containing the Clothes for Cloud is sitting in one of the rooms in the huge Shinra Manor. If you already obtained the Dresser Key in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII: Reunion at the start of Chapter 9, “See You Soon,” and are only here for the Dresser’s location itself, then follow the steps mentioned below:
1) There are two doors in the room Cloud is in; go to the door on the Right side of the bed.
2) When you enter the other room, clear up the enemies that come on your way, and then turn right.
3) Turn Left from here towards the stairway area.
4) Keep going straight till there are two wooden doors in the corridor.
5) Choose the door on your left. A bunch of enemies will welcome you into the room. Kill them.
6) On the right side of the door, the room has two Dressers. Go to the Dressers.
7) Open the Dresser on the left bypressing E. If you have the dresser key, the Dresser will open up, and you will obtain one SOLDIER Outfit ready to be worn by Cloud. Make sure to check the right Dresser out, too; it contains 5000 Gil.
Go back to the room Cloud is resting in. Interact with him by pressing E, a cutscene will appear, and Cloud will be in his new Mako Poison-free Outfit. After you have performed the task successfully, you will be able to escape Nibelheim again, this time more safely. So yes, the tiny Dresser Key in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII: Reunion is a must to find.
The remastered version of Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII: Reunion is not only visually pleasing but also comes with a better combat system and multiple missions. To go through each of them without skipping any, check our missions guide and beat the game without missing out on anything.
We have summed up everything regarding the vital Dresser Key in Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII: Reunion in our guide. So what are you waiting for? Go on and grab the dresser key!