If your looking for the Dead Space Remake Master Override locations then this is just the article for you. The pre-requisite to getting access to all these locations is the Master Override Clearance Key which you can obtain after completing the side mission You Are Not Authorised, where you have to collect the RIGs of the officers on the USG Ishimura.
There are a total of 8 Master Override locks, 2 of which are Master Override Doors and 6 are Master Override Chests. You can use the tram to reach all of these locations but keep in mind that these locations are accessible until chapter 11, at which point the game warns you that there is no turning back.
- The Locations on this guide can all be accessed once you have obtained the Master Override Security Clearance from the You Are Not Authorized Side Mission.
- You can find a different variety of items ranging from Nodes and Weapon Upgrades to even Medic Kits.
- Most of these Master Overrides can be accessed only until Chapter 11 after which you reach the point of no return.
- All weapon upgrades require you to bring the upgrades to the Bench to apply the upgrade and extend that weapon’s specific Tree.
Master Override Doors:
1. Bridge Tram Station
Located in the Water Purification Storage Room, to access this door and get the weapon upgrade and items available in this room, first go over to the Main plaza for the bridge. Afterwards, take the elevator to Floor 5 and upon exiting the elevator, the door should be to your immediate right.
- Power Node
- High-Yield Grenades Upgrade For Pulse Rifle
- Two Ammo Drops
2. Mining/Engineering Tram Station
This Master Override Door can be found in the Tool Storage room. Go into the hallway inside the Mining Staton Tram and the room is located behind boxes that you have to move with your Kinesis ability. Afterwards, use your key to be granted access to the door and get the Rewards available inside.
- Diffraction Module Upgrade For Contact Beam
- Two Large Med Packs
Master Override Chests:
1. Cargo Bay Station
This Master Override Chest can be found simply in the main area of the Cargo Bay at the Hangar-Cargo-Tram Control deck, next to the rightmost wall tucked in between masses of Necromorph Tissue.
- Suspension Module Upgrade For Force Gun
2. Mining/Engineering Tram Station
This Master Override Chest is available in the Machine Shop. Take the Tram down to the Engineering Deck and head to the Control Room. Once there go into the Preparation Room and after going along the way, you should eventually reach Machine Shop where you can access the Master Override Chest.
- Carbon-Fiber Blades Upgrade For Ripper
3. Hydroponics Tram Station
This Master Override Chest can be found in the Hydroponics Central Hub and is in the hallway through the door that leads to the Mining Tram Station.
- Precision Lasers Upgrade For Line Gun
4. Executive Quarters-Crew Quarters Tram Station
This Master Override Chest is located in First Officer D. White’s room in the Executive Quarters area. It would help if you first found the Executive Quarters Keycard in the Quarters Bathroom and then use the keycard to open the room where you can find Master Override Chest containing the Gold Semiconductor.
- Gold Semiconductor
5. Deluxe Quarters-Crew Quarters Tram Station
This Master Override Chest, found on the third floor of the Deluxe Quarters can be a little tedious to get since players must first resupply the power to the door using Kinesis to pick up a battery nearby and attach it to the socket nearby.
- High-Pressure Nozzle Upgrade For Flamethrower
6. Aegis VII
This Master Override Chest is available at the Transfer Junction. After entering the junction, take a turn left and the chest should be right in front of you next to a few boxes.
- Three Power Nodes
Now that you’ve learned all the locations for the various Dead Space Remake Master Override Locations, you can get the weapon upgrades you’ve been looking for and be on your way to slaying all the Necromorphs that stand in your way. Good Luck!
If you found this article helpful, make sure to check out some of our other great guides:
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡