Today we will discuss a specific gem called the “Fervent Fang.” However, before that, let me give you a basic rundown of how gems work. There are two types of gems, Normal and Legendary gems. Normal gems are very straightforward, while Legendary gems have varying skills and statues. Fervent Fang is a Legendary Gem making it have its own skills and uses.
- Diablo Immortal has multiple classes and abundant gems to enhance player’s builds.
- Gems in Diablo Immortal come in two types: Normal and Legendary, with Legendary gems having their own skills and uses.
- Fervent Fang is a 2 Star Legendary Gem in Diablo Immortal that provides increased damage, combat rating, and resonance, and can stack up to 10 times providing a total of 8% bonus damage.
- Fervent Fang can be obtained by crafting it with materials including TYR, ATI, and Platinum, or through the Battle pass.
- Fervent Fang is suitable for upgrading builds both in PVP and PVE, with recommended builds listed for each game mode.
- Fervent Fang is considered an S-tier Gem and can be further upgraded for more power.
Gems overall improve the players’ playthrough by providing skills and stats like doing more base damage or increasing speed and healing teammates. These qualities make these stones a crucial part of your build to prosper and work the way you want it to. Enough about what Gems do overall; it’s time to talk about the “Fervent Fang” Gem.
The Fervent Fang is a very viable gem in Diablo Immortal. It is not the greatest nor the worst gem in the game, but the stats it provides are excellent and should not be overlooked. Being a Legendary gem, it can only be socketed into a Legendary Socket, and the base version of Fervent Fang is a 2 Star Legendary Gem. The stats it provides are as follows
- Resonance Increased by 30
- Combat Rating Increased by 12
- The damage dealt to an enemy is buffed by 0.8%, and it is a stacking gem meaning it can go up to 10 stacks providing a huge 8% bonus damage.
The skill of this gem which is the increased damage by a percentage also scales with upgrading the gem. The single stack damage increases along with the max stacks up to a total of 8% increased damage. The upgrading cost of the ranks of the gems also increases every time you upgrade the gem.
Overall the Fervent Fang has good stats for a combat gem providing increased damage and combat rating along with its particular gem skill.
How to Craft or Obtain
The Fervent Fang can be both crafted or obtained through the battle pass. let’s talk about the crafting of the gem first; it requires a few easily accessible materials, which include 15x TYR, 300x ATI, and lastly, a hefty 2000x Platinum. Once you have acquired all these materials, take them to the Apprentice Jeweler, and you can craft the Fervent Fang with the price of using your runes as well. While on the topic of farming materials you can also check out our Farming and Legendary items guide.
The second way to get this gem is through the Battle pass. You can either buy the regular battle pass or the Collectors one to get the gem quicker, but if you don’t feel like spending money on the game, you can wait until level 40 to get it.
Fervent Fang Builds
This gem is suitable for upgrading your build both in PVP and PVE, so we have highlighted a few builds to show you which best synergizes with this gem.
These builds are perfect for using against monsters and In-Game Enemies.
- Demon Hunter – High DPS Build
- Demon Hunter – Vengeance Dungeon
- Necromancer – Corpse Explosion Challenge Rift Build
- Necromancer – Corpse Lance Elder Rift
- Monk – Inner Sanctuary Elder Rift Build
- Monk – Cyclone Build
- Wizard – Firestorm Build
- Wizard – Disintegrate Elder Rift
These are the best option for a build revolving around the Gem “Fervent Fang” Against In-Game Monsters.
These builds are perfect for using against Online Enemies and players. With the ability to play online PVP against other players, this game also offers Buffing and Debuffing skills. Talking about PVP builds, if you want to know more about the PvP classes check out our Best PvP classes in diablo immortal guide.
- Barbarian – Debuff and Buff Build
- Barbarian – Whirlwind PvP
- Crusader – Area of Effect Damage Build
- Crusader – Draw and Quarter PvP
- Monk – Flying Dragon PvP
- Monk – Inner Sanctuary PvP
- Demon Hunter – Smoke Screen PvP
- Demon Hunter – Vengeance PvP
Finishing off this Gem Guide for Fervent Fang in Diablo Immortal, we recommend using this gem in your build for a hefty damage buff and perfecting your build. This gem ranks along with the top-tier gems making it an S-tier Gem, and to further make it more powerful, you can upgrade it. The stated builds will also help you dominate Real players as opponents or monsters In-Game. Good Luck, Hunters!
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡