During your time with Fallout 76, you might have come across this item known as Legendary Module. Either you found it after hours of a playthrough, or the RNG blessed you with it early on. But what are they, and why do you need Legendary Modules? Let’s Discuss!
- All of the legendary items you’ll find in Fallout 76 are made up of legendary modules.
- The drawback is that legendary modules are quite expensive.
- Purveyor Murmrgh is a dealer in Fallout 76, where you can find legendary modules. Each legendary module costs 50 Scrip from this dealer, who only accepts payments in scrip.
- Use money prudently; you cannot hoard it indefinitely.
- Fallout 76’s Legendary Modules are very necessary if you want to create the most potent equipment used in the end-game.
What are The Legendary Modules?
The legendary modules make up all of the legendary weapons and armor you will come across in Fallout 76. Since these are the main component behind legendary gear, it’s a given they are good at playing hard to get. Since legendary modules are the main component for legendary weapons, they are pretty pricy. You can also use it to craft most of the high-level gear in the game as well.
Now that you know how valuable these modules are let’s check out where you can get them.
Purveyor: The Legendary Module Vendor
Legendary modules in Fallout 76 can be found at a vendor called Purveyor Murmrgh. She usually sets her shop at either “The Rusty Pick” or at “Berkeley Springs.” This vendor only does transactions in scrip currency, and each legendary module costs 50 Scrip each.
For people who are just coming back to the game after a hiatus, let me explain. Scrip is a currency added back in the patch of May 2019 (Wild Appalachia Update). You can use this currency on Purveyor vendor whose inventory consists of legendary modulus. In addition to that, Purveyor also sells other pieces of gear such as legendary armor and weapons, but their roles are entirely random.
You can farm scrip by the following activities:
- Trading your useless legendary gear at the legendary exchange machines found at train stations across Appalachia
- By doing Nuclear Winter Quests and getting Scrips as a reward
- You can do the Daily Quests
- You’ll also get scrips as a completion reward for Daily Ops
- If you reach a certain rank on the Season Scoreboard, you’ll also be gifted some Scrips
If you stop by the Berkeley springs station, you’ll find the legendary exchange terminal that will deconstruct all your unwanted legendary gear into scrips. You can use these scrips to deal with Purveyor exclusively. Something to note is that each player can acquire 150 scrips a day with a maximum carry capacity of 1000 per character. This isn’t some currency you can hoard unlimitedly, so use wisely.
Use of Legendary Modules in Fallout 76
The Legendary Modules in Fallout 76 are extremely essential if you want to craft the most powerful gear used in the end-game. For players who are quite ahead in the game, legendary gear will help you construct the most popular weapons and armors. This includes the Power Armor, end-game gear, and Wasteland gear such as Solar Armor and Plasma Caster.
Getting Legendary Modules is a grind, and I don’t say it lightly! As a dedicated Fallout player, keep these modules in hand and only use them if you are sure about crafting a gear. Now I know It feels bad transferring all your hard-earned Scrips to Purveyor for legendary gear. But it’s a small price to pay for dominating the wastelands.
The Fallout 76 Legendary Module has now been updated in May 2021 with more information.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡