Among myriad of unlockables and rewards, Fire Emblem Engage Amiibo Gazebo is gaining a lot of attention from players. Avid players of the series might already be aware of the Amiibo items that are scannable in the game to receive cheerful rewards for your playthrough. It is a sweet tradeoff for the franchise fans that have been collecting the figures like Amiibo and claim exclusive rewards like character cosmetics, songs, and more upgrades.
The same goes for Fire Emblem Engage, which also allows hardcore players to not only scan and claim rewards of the Fire Emblem franchise but it can also scan other games too. If you are also one of those players seeking to scan all of the Amiibos, then you are at the right place. This guide entails everything you need to know about unlocking the Amiibo Gazebo and how to use it to receive all kinds of sweet rewards the game has for your collection efforts. With that said, let’s get right into it.
- While the game consistently rewards players with plenty of equipment upgrades and cosmetics, players can take these rewards up a notch by using the Amiibo Gazebo in Fire Emblem Engage.
- For those unaware, Amiibo Gazebo is an in-game mechanic that allows players to scan their physical Amiibo outside the game and receive unique rewards for their playthrough of Fire Emblem Engage.
- Primarily, those players that like to collect Amiibo can utilize these features for their playthrough and increase their rewards unlock to achieve the ideal gaming experience.
- Amiibo Gazebo can work on both Fire Emblem and non-Fire Emblem games’ Amiibos and will unlock unique rewards for both. However, unlocking these rewards initially requires players to meet a few in-game requirements.
- First, players must unlock Chapter 6 of the Fire Emblem campaign. Here players will be required to visit the Somniel hub area and find a Gazebo surrounded by flowers.
- Interacting with the Gazebo will initiate the Amiibo scanning with all the introductions and guidelines. Now, you will need to scan your Amiibo by following the guidelines provided by the game, and you will be able to unlock a ticket for a specific item.
- Players can use this ticket to trade off for a specific item available in the Fire Emblem Engage. These tickets can range from a cooking ingredient, Fashion, or even a Music ticket.
- Unfortunately, these are generated randomly, and players cannot control what type of ticket they can unlock using the specific Amiibo.
- However, the game recommends players use Fire Emblem-specific Amiibo to receive special and unique rewards that may significantly aid them throughout the playthrough of the latest game.
Fire Emblem Engage Amiibo Gazebo
Most players always look for different approaches to scan their Amiibos in different games, hoping to receive the best rewards. However, they do not know where to begin and the in-game limits to redeem the rewards. Fortunately, Fire Emblem Engage has made the process a lot easier by providing central engageable location mechanics where they can scan their Amiibos.
However, before that, players must meet a few requirements to be able to scan their Amiibo at Amiibo Gazebo in Fire Emblem Engage. Let’s have a look at all the requirements to scan easily.
Requirements For Amiibo Gazebo
The first and most crucial requirement for scanning your Amiibos in the game is to unlock the Amiibo Gazebo. For those unaware, it is a famous platform in Fire Emblem Engage that allows players to scan up their Amiibos for specific time limits and count to receive the rewards.
Meanwhile, unlocking Amiibo Gazebo is another crux of the matter. It requires players to patiently progress until they have reached Chapter 6 of the Fire Emblem Engage campaign. As soon as you reach Chapter 6, players can head to the Somniel hub area. You may be able to discover it right in the middle of the flower orchard as a gazebo-like structure.
Once unlocked, you will receive the option for scanning your Amiibos. Now you may move to the next part of the process, which is to scan your Amiibos.
Scanning Amiibos On Gazebo
Now that you have finally met all the requirements and have unlocked Amiibos Gazebo, you will need to grab your physical Amiibo items and select the “Scan” option on the menu. You can follow the guidelines from the game to register the Amiibo on your controller easily.
After scanning the item, players will unlock Fashion, Music, or any other randomly generated ticket you can trade. No specified rewards exist; you can unlock these tickets randomly by scanning your Amiibos. However, you can use these tickets by trading them off in the in-game vendors to unlock a particular item of your choice in Fire Emblem Engage.
For instance, if you have received a Fashion Ticket for scanning an Amiibo on your controller, you can trade this ticket for any of the outfits you desire for your character. Once unlocked, you may have to return to your boutique vendor named Pinet to discover all of your Amiibos unlocked outfits and wear them.
Time Limits And Scan Cap
Another vital aspect to note for the Amiibo Gazebo functionality is that game mechanics limits players to scan only five Amiibos for 24 real-life hours. Soon after you scan your first Amiibo, you will receive the time limit and the count of Amiibos you can scan. For that instance, you must make the right choice of scanning specific Amiibos that can unlock better rewards for your Fire Emblem Engage.
In this case, if you are short on time and only looking out for better rewards in the game, you must scan only the Fire Emblem-specific Amiibos. This way, you will receive better and more unique items for your playthrough of Fire Emblem Engage.
While the collection of Amiibos is an excellent approach to expressing your interest in the Fire Emblem franchise, these items also serve great importance for allowing players to receive unique rewards. Although it demands patience to meet the requirements, it is all worth the wait.
That is about it for your guide on how to unlock Fire Emblem Engage Amiibo Gazebo. Do you find this guide helpful for scanning your Amiibo items and collecting all the rewards it offers you in the latest Fire Emblem Engage? What unlockables did you receive for scanning both Fire Emblem and non-Fire Emblem items on the Gazebo? Share with us in the comments section below.
Now that you are here, why not read:
- Fire Emblem Engage Tarot Cards.
- Fire Emblem Engage Bond Rings.
- Fire Emblem Engage Difficulty Options.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡