In Hogwarts Legacy Depulso, room 2 is a secret place where you’ll encounter one of the toughest puzzles in the whole game. Finding that secret spot might be tricky and challenging for players. You must complete all collections of “collectors editions” as well as the hidden Collection Chest.
Before getting into the Depulso room 2, you must have already completed certain quests. Specifically The Hall of Herodiana side quest. It’s the first Depulso room puzzle that needs to be completed, but it will not be easy. Depulso room 2 puzzles are the most difficult to achieve and solve in Hogwarts Legacy, especially the second one.
- You have to first complete The Hall Of Herodiana side quest in the game before doing the Depulso Room 2 quest
It is a late-game side quest in which you need to use spells like Accio and Depulso.
- The side quest is divided into Four Puzzles.
- You will find about Two Chests in which, one is just a regular chest and the other a Collection chest.
- You must align the boxes in the room properly to advance further in the side quest.
While solving the puzzles of Depulso Room 2, you’ll end up making many mistakes, but you can simply reset the room with your standard attack spell. That is done by shooting the Yellow light at the top of the room. Try not to get yourself hit by the moving cubic objects. That is because you will use the Accio spell to push and pull them across the room. Upon hitting yourself with one, it will result in the restarting of the entire puzzle!
Finding The Depulso Room 2
The Journey of finding the Depulso room 2 begins in The Bell Tower courtyard in Hogwarts Legacy. Players must use the Floo Flames fast-travel to get there as quickly as possible. Once you have fast-travelled on your left, there will be stairs leading you directly to a door. Upon entering the door, you’ll see a classroom door.
Do keep in mind that opening the class door requires a level 1 lock of Alohomora, which is available after completing the Main Quest: The Caretaker’s Lunar Lement. Use the Acio pull spell push button on the wall and walk straight toward’s the puzzle. When the door is opened, you will see an antique wall that will lead you directly to the Depulso Room 2 door in Hogwarts Legacy.
The First Puzzle
Once you’ve entered the Depulso Room 2, there will be a door that will be taking you to the First Puzzle Room in Hogwarts Legacy. There will be two puzzle rooms in Depulso Room 2, in which one room will have one chest, and the second room will be stored with a Collection chest.
Get The Chest
Follow these steps to unlock the chest in first puzzle.
- When you enter the room, you’ll see a large cubic ‘’T’’. Use the Accio spell towards the direction of yourself where you’re standing.
- After bringing the ‘’T’’ towards you. Jump down and use the Accio spell on the cube, which will be on your left.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll see a cube connected to another one.
- Bring it towards the parallel wall where there is a dark blank space.
- There will be two blocks on the back of the wall which you will pull out to connect with the single cube you just Accio’d.
- Try to form a small ‘’L’’ shape which will be connected in the middle of the room.
- Move the ‘’L’’ to the farthest side on the left side of the room.
- You will now be to climb the ‘’L’’ you formed so that you can get to the second floor of the room.
- After that, you will see the chest right in front of you.
The Second Puzzle
Upon opening the chest, the room will reset, which will make way for the second puzzle. The positioning of the cubes will also be changed after the reset. You’ll see a pathway on the other side of the room solving the puzzle would be the only option to exit the room.
Exit The Room
Exiting the room might be tricky, unlike the previous one. Just do the same process as you did with the previous puzzle.
- You’ll see the “T” cube on your left. But this time, you have to Accio the huge “T” towards the right side of the room.
- Jump down, and you’ll see two cubes, one in front of you on the ground and one will be above the first cube.
- Accio the cube which is above the first cube and pushes it towards the wall. After pushing it to move it to the opposite way of the room.
- Now you can Accio the cube which is on the ground. And set it beneath the cube you just Accio’d so that they can be connected.
- Then push it right through the end of the room so it can create an “L” shape cube.
- There will be 2 cubes in the half hallway of the room push them toward the corner of the room.
- Here comes the easy part connect those two cubes to the “L” shape we already made before.
- This will form 5 cube combinations in the game. You can now Accio this structure to the dark-spaced blocks in the room.
- To the right of it, there will be space on the rightmost wall of the room. Accio the 5 blocked cubic structure to the right.
Forming A Big Structure
From now the steps aren’t that complicated
- Shift the “T” structure in the room and connect it to the 5-block structure.
- Use Accio so that “T” can be attached to the structure on the right side of the room. It will create this sort of superstructure that can be climbed from one side of it. This will help you advance directly to the next puzzle.
- To climb it, you must start with the hollow side on the left of your structure. The gap will be between your structure on the right and an untouched structure on the left.
- Start climbing one block at a time, and at each step, you will come closer to the top.
- The structure you just made will just get you to the upper level of the Depluso Room in Hogwarts Legacy.
After reaching the top, you will instantly see the gate in front of you. So that you can enter the next room. So get ready to solve another extensive puzzle. Don’t worry, though because we’ll guide you just like we have until now.
The Third Puzzle
The third puzzle room is the most challenging puzzle because now you’ll have to locate the collection chest.
Get The Collection Chest
When you’ll enter the final room, you’ll see a set of cubes right in front of you. Follow the steps to get the right one.
- Accio those cubes to the left side of the wall and then push those cubes straight towards the wall so that they can connect with the other cubes on the corner, which creates an ‘’L”.
- Halfway through the room and climb on it from where you’ll be able to see more cubes.
- The cube’s shape would be a three-layer cube use the spell and move that three layers to the right side of the wall.
- Bring those cubes to you by casting Accio. On your left, there’ll be a huge set of cubes and cast the spell straights toward the wall.
- After that, move the pillar to the right side of the room. Before getting on the three-layer-shaped cube, things might get tricky.
- Jump on the b-layer cube and move that three-layer by casting the spell while you’re standing on it.
- The spell will bring you to the end of the wall.
- Once you’re at the end of the wall, it will connect with the other cubic shapes.
- You can now get on the “L” shaped cube and cast the spell on it so that you can move it towards the wall.
- Once you’ve done that, you’ll be able to climb on the cubes, which will lead you directly to the collection chest.
So now you know how to solve the puzzle for the Depluso Room 2 in Hogwarts Legacy. You may find it difficult while attempting it in the game. Once you get the hang of it, you’ll have so much fun! Just follow our exact steps to complete the puzzle as quickly as possible. Enjoy the process and progress the entire mission to get the collectionchest.
- Hogwarts Legacy Main Quest List [All 47]
- Upgrade Hogwarts Legacy Gears
- Best Wand Cores In Hogwarts Legacy
- Unlock Hogwarts Legacy Locks
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡