Are you crafting an item and mandrake seeds are one of the ingredients? In this guide, we will show you how to get mandrake seeds in Hogwarts Legacy!
Hogwarts Legacy includes the plants with human faces that scream into oblivion until they try to attack and eat anyone who messes with them. Mandrakes can be used to aid you in combat but you have to grow them to acquire them. Professor Garlick asks you to get mandrakes for a quest in Herbology class. Let’s show you how to get mandrake seeds!
- Mandrakes are battle equipment that will startle and stun enemies when utilized.
- We need mandrake seeds to grow mandrakes.
- There are two ways you can get mandrake seeds i.e. buying them from the Store, and exploring the Forbidden Forest’s northern regions.
- Mandrake seeds are priced at 800 galleons at the Dogweed and Deathcap in Hogsmeade.
- You can grow the seeds in the Room of Requirement in multiple quantities.
- You can also grow the seeds in the Herbology class.
- Obtaining and utilizing mandrake plants is a requirement to receive the reward for Professor Garlick’s Assignment 1.
- You can equip and release mandrakes at enemies to stun them. This will allow you to have some time off during tense combat and defeat your opponents while they’re getting weaker.
Ways To Get Mandrake Seeds
In Hogwarts Legacy, Mandrakes are battle equipment that will startle and stun enemies when utilized. We need mandrake seeds to grow mandrakes. These are among the most practical tools, especially in a scenario where you are fighting multiple opponents.
Moreover, you will utilize these evil critters to harm your enemies once the Mandrake seeds have grown out to their final form. As you hurl your magic spells at your opponent, they will shout in their ears just like they did in the movies.
Moreover, there are two ways you can get mandrake seeds. The 2 ways to get mandrake seeds are listed below:
- Buying them from the Store
- Exploring the map (quite rare)
Additionally, mandrakes are mostly grown and discovered in the Forbidden Forest’s northern regions. So that can be a handy location to look for the seeds if you plan to roam around and look for them.
Getting Mandrake Seeds From Hogsmeade
Mandrake seeds are available for purchase at the following store and prices in Hogsmeade:
- Store name: Dogweed and Deathcap
- Price: 800 Galleons
The store is not in the main town, so it can be a bit hard to find at first. But don’t worry, we have steps for you to follow to get to this store. The steps are listed below:
- Get to the center of the main town.
- Look to the north, you’ll see the store across the river.
- It’s roughly 200 steps outside of Hogsmeade.
Keep in mind that these seeds are priced at 800 galleons when you enter the store. Moreover, you can just buy the mandrake plant itself in Hogwarts Legacy outright at 500 galleons if you lack the patience to grow them.
Utilizing Mandrake Seeds
How to Grow Mandrakes From Mandrake Seeds
There are two ways in which you can grow mandrake seeds for your use. You can either grow mandrakes at:
- Room of Requirement:
Unlock the Room of Requirement. There you can use tools like potting tables with 5 little pots which will allow you to grow 5 mandrake plants at once. You can also cultivate mandrake in big quantities by following this method.
- Herbology class:
This one is far simpler to reach depending on what stage of the game you are at. The mandrake seed will start to grow after 10 minutes of planting it in the soil in Herbology Class.
Using Mandrakes In Combat
You can employ the mandrake in combat after it has been gathered. The controls on how to use it are described below:
- By Pressing and holding the left shoulder button (LB) on an Xbox controller to access the equipment wheel. The wheel will substitute a potion for a mandrake and the mandrake will appear.
- To release the Mandrake, press the left shoulder button (LB) at that point. It will scream toward nearby enemies, damaging and stunning them. With any luck, using this weapon will allow you to have some time off during tense combat and defeat your opponents while they’re getting weaker. All thanks to the mandrake.
Additionally, obtaining and utilizing mandrake plants is a requirement to receive the reward for Professor Garlick’s Assignment 1. Moreover, to learn new spells while completing the main plot missions, it is occasionally required to acquire and use plants like mandrakes. Have fun buying and growing mandrakes!
That is the only information we can provide on the mandrake seeds in Hogwarts Legacy. Please let us know if you found the article to be interesting. Your feedback is always welcome as we strive to make our posts better. Share our website with your friends and “like” the article to keep them informed about the newest games.
If you’re interested in reading guides about Hogwarts Legacy, make sure to check out Hogwarts Legacy Demiguise Moons! Hogwarts Legacy is available for you to purchase on all major platforms including PC, Playstation, and Xbox. To purchase the game for your platform, click the link here!
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡