Are you stuck on the “Flower Wagon” side quest? Relieve yourself from the time to search and see how to find all the parts here. Keep reading below!
The guys at Square Enix have put their time into updating the graphics for ‘Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion‘. Apart from the graphics, the side missions of the game can also be appreciated. They are missable but you might want to complete them if you’re interested in getting trophies!
For instance, one of those side quests takes the relationship between Zack and Aerith into account. Aerith wants to sell flowers, so Zack and Aerith craft a flower wagon together for her. She doesn’t really find it that cute which leads to them making 2 more.
Continue reading the article to see where to find all the parts and how to build all the flower wagons for Aerith!
- Building the flower wagon is a side mission in the game.
- Zack will have to make a total of 3 flower wagons in order to make Aerith happy.
- The second wagon is called the ‘cute’ wagon in the game.
- The third wagon is called the ‘cool’ wagon in the game.
- Zack will have to collect items in Chapter: 7 and 8 in order to complete all the wagons for Aerith.
- Completing all the flower wagons will also reward you with a trophy.
Building the First Flower Wagon
All the parts of the first flower wagon can be found by roaming in the nearby areas of the map in Chapter 7. Whether it’s the shops or quick combats, We’ll go through each one of them!
As Aerith says,” that Flower Wagon… Let’s do it.”
Items Required to Build The First Flower Wagon
The first flower Wagon that Aerith asks Zack to build isn’t that hard and it is also part of the story. Here is the list of tools you will need to craft it:
Where To Find Items To Build The First Flower Wagon
Here are the steps to follow to gather these items below:
- Firstly, right after you leave the church to find the parts. You’ll be required to fight some malfunctioned bots. There are some items on the floor, one of which will reward you with the first item for the Flower Wagon.
- Secondly, you need to go to the slums and visit the Shop. The Shop owner will ask you about changing the name of his shop. He will give you the required wood once you give him a name he likes.
- Thirdly, when you go to ‘Loveless Avenue‘ which is nearby. You’ll see a man standing beside a car. Zack will have a little conversation with that man which will result in giving him our third required item; the wheels.
- Lastly, to find the instruction manual you must return to the church where Aerith is waiting for you. You’ll see an interactable object outside the church. Bruno dropped the instruction manual when we left to search for it.
Go back into the church and interact with Aerith to give her the materials you found. Congrats, the first wagon is built.
Building The Second Flower Wagon
Zack will notice that Aerith doesn’t really like the first wagon. Aerith asks Zack to build another wagon.
Zack gets orders from the headquarters for a mission. Stall them so you can continue making flower wagons for Aerith.
Items Required to Build The Second Flower Wagon
Now, it’s going to get quite hard when it comes to building the second wagon. You can gather the items to build the second wagon by completing certain missions.
Here is the list of items you will need to craft it:
- Walnut Wood
- Premium Tires
- Mythril Tools
- Craftsman Monthly
Where To Find Items To Build The Second Wagon
Here are the steps to follow to gather these items below:
- Firstly, you’ll have to do the mission ‘Wutai Spies‘. During this mission, you’ll have to talk to different people in disguise all over the slums and Loveless Avenue. Talk to them, again and again, to find out their real identities. You will get the wood during the completion of this mission.
- Secondly, go to the Shinra Headquarters. You will find a third–class soldier who wants your help in the briefing room. All this is part of the mission ‘M7-1-6: Second Duty Assignment’. Complete this mission to get premium tires as a reward.
- Thirdly, in the HQ go and talk to the Shinra Researcher in the Exhibit Room. A mission M2-1 will unlock, and completing that mission will reward you with the Mythril tools.
- Lastly, you will have to do a competition with the Captain at Loveless Avenue. That will unlock the mission; M1-2. Complete this mission to get the Craftsman Monthly as a reward.
Similarly, Go back into the church and interact with Aerith to give her the materials you found. She was anticipating for your return from your missions. Congrats, the second wagon is built.
Building The Third Flower Wagon
Seems like Aerith is still not happy with the cute flower wagon that we built for her. She wants us to build a cooler one. Building a cooler flower wagon for Aerith will require us to play mini–games. It’s not as hard to do as it was to craft the previous one.
Items Required to Build The Third Wagon
Finally, Here is the list of itemsyou will need to craft the last flower wagon:
- Shinra Solder
- Shinra Ceramic
- Shinra Treads
- Shinra Lunch Cart Specs
Where To Find Items To Build The Third Wagon
Seems like Zack has alot of squatting to do with this one. Here are the steps to follow to gather these items below:
- Firstly, In the HQ, a Second Class Soldier will approach Zack for a squat challenge. Finish that challenge where your only obstacle is time. You will perform more than 50 squats in order to beat the soldier. Doing the squat challenge will reward Zack with the Shinra Soldier.
- Secondly, Beat the Shinra Infantryman in a squat challenge. You will get the Shinra Lunch cart Specs by doing so. It is also important to beat the Shinra Infantryman to be able to reach the Shinra Captain.
- Thirdly, approach the Shinra Captain and then out squat him in the challenge. You need to perform 30 squats to beat the captain. This will reward you with the Shinra Ceramic.
- Lastly, approach any Third-Class Soldier and challenge him to a squat competition. You will need to perform more than 40 squats which will need to be done in time. This will reward you with the Shinra Treads.
You will see a pop up that will ensure you of the completion of the flower wagon.
You can now return to Aerith and give her the items that you collected for the cool flower wagon. Ultimately, she can’t complain about this one after she builds it. They both will continue to use it to sell flowers for Aerith.
Trophy Reward For Building The Flower Wagons:
Furthermore, making all those flower wagons for Aerith won’t go unnoticed by the game. You will get the trophy Midgar Full of Flowers!
Hey there! you’re done making all the wagons for Aerith and she’s finally happy. Isn’t that all what Zack wants? Continue following us for more guides in games like Crisis Core Reunion and more!
If you liked reading this article and found it helpful, give us a follow! Like us and share us with your friends so we can keep bringing out articles for you. Never stop gaming!
If you are interested in crisis core reunion, read about the Number Guessing Game in Crisis Core!
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII reunion is out on all platforms, buy it for yourself by clicking on this link here!
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡