If you are a Minecraft player, you must know the importance of having resources in the store. That being said, Minecraft Legends offers plenty of resources for you to acquire, such as iron, stone, gold, and many more. This guide is for you if you are looking to find out how to get gold in Minecraft Legends.
- Gold works as the in-game currency in Minecraft Legends.
- It can be used to obtain first golem units, power tower structures, and get upgrades.
- Gold can be acquired by destroying mining drills and looting piglin chests.
- It is not guaranteed that each chest will contain gold. However, if a chest does contain gold, there will usually be a lot of it.
- Some chests will be locked and will require a piglin key to be unlocked.
Gold In Minecraft Legends
In the original Minecraft, gold was used as a resource to make armor, weapons, or building blocks. However, that is not the case in Minecraft Legends, as gold is used as its in-game currency, and that makes it probably the most valuable resource.
If we dive a little deeper, gold is primarily used for three things. All of these are mentioned down below:
- Obtaining first golem units: First golems are these extremely powerful units that will exponentially increase the strength of your army. You will be needing 100 gold to wake them.
- Obtaining power tower structures: As the name accurately suggests, power towers are strong fortifications that help you defend your base against incoming piglins. There are three types of power towers, namely: , blast tower, frost tower and stun tower.
- Getting upgrades: You will also need gold to get upgrades to your Flames of Creation and to get Expert Carpentry and Masonry improvements.
Now that the basics are out of the way let us talk about how to get gold in Minecraft legends.
How To Get Gold In Minecraft Legends
Considering how valuable of a resource gold is, it is also comparatively harder to acquire. Keeping that in mind, there are only two ways to obtain gold in Minecraft Legends.
Destroy Mining Drills
There is a chance that you will get gold as a result of killing piglins, however, that is not guaranteed. Therefore, the best way to acquire gold is by attacking and destroying mining drills in their bases and outposts.
Each drill that you end up destroying will result in you getting 10 gold, and since there will be plenty of them, the amount of gold that you will receive will eventually end up being a lot. In addition to that, you will find out that some of the drills are on the periphery of the base therefore, you will need to put in comparatively lesser effort in obtaining gold from them.
Something that you should keep in mind is that we highly suggest that you destroy the mining drills before you destroy the portal. It is because destroying the portal will result in the removal of all structures. As a result, you will only have a short period of time to collect the gold from each mining drill before it goes away. Therefore, it would be wise to target the mining drills before destroying the portal in the center.
Loot Piglin Chests
The other way of acquiring gold that we will be talking about in our Minecraft Legends how to get gold guide is by looting piglin chests that will be scattered throughout the piglin bases. Something that you need to keep in mind is that these chests do not guarantee gold and can contain other resources as well.
However, when they do have gold, it is usually a lot of it. Therefore, you should try and open as many chests as possible to increase your chances of getting gold from them.
Furthermore, you will also find that these chests are locked at times. That being said, you will be needing a piglin key to unlock such chests. This piglin key will be dropped randomly from one of the piglins while you are hunting them. Once you have that, you will be able to open any chest that you want.
With that, we reach the end of our guide on how to get gold in Minecraft Legends. We hope that you enjoyed reading this guide. If you found it to be helpful and informative, consider reading our other guides on Minecraft Legends, such as Golems and more.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡