You must be trying to figure out what’s laughing in that safe if you’re trying to solve the 7 wonders sidequest! Let us help you figure out the code of the laughing safe in Crisis Core Reunion!
Now, it’s been 2 weeks since Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion came out. It is engaging a whole new generation of fans for the franchise. Exploring the different locations and figuring out sidequests has become more amusing than before.
Regarding exploring the maps for sidequests, things can get tricky and hideous sometimes, just like the laughing safe in Nibelheim. People often get confused by it since cracking the code isn’t as easy as a tell-tale. We’ve got you covered though, continue reading the article to figure it out with us!
- The Laughing Safe is part of the 7 Wonders Sidequest.
- In each room, the player has to count some things to get a digit.
- The code is randomized for every player as the count of things changes.
- We’ll also tell you what Zack found in the laughing safe at the end!
Starting the Laughing Safe Sidequest
The blonde boy standing next to the Water Tower in Nibelheim will ask Zack to go inside an old mansion. Zack will have to go and investigate that mansion to find out about the weird safe that has a laughing noise coming from inside.
The mansion is in Shinra Manor, the hilly outskirts of Nibelheim. It is quite far in the backend of town and is often called ‘haunted‘ by kids. Zack will have to go to the mansion and figure out the code for the laughing safe to see what’s laughing in there.
Here are a quick few things to keep in mind while doing this sidequest:
- The code is randomized 4 digits for each player.
- The game provides clues for figuring out the codes on a piece of paper.
- Each room of the mansion has one of the clues.
- We will have to look for objects through keyholes.
Location Of The Laughing Safe
Here’s how you can find the laughing safe after you have entered the mansion, follow the following steps:
- Enter the mansion and go up the stairs.
- Turn left and go to the first door on the right side.
- You found the safe!
There is no point in trying to open the safe as you don’t even know the code right now. But we’re going to figure it out right on!
Figuring Out The Code For The Laughing Safe
As we have mentioned before, the codes are randomized for every player so we can’t directly tell you the code. But there are 4 digits to the safe, we will go through each one of the digits down below, you will only have to follow the steps. Let’s start!
The First Digit
- Go to the second floor
- Look through the keyhole on the eastern door to see the first digit of the combination.
- He will notice a bookcase against the rear wall of an empty room on the other side. The first digit is associated with “Knowledge overflowing,” which in this instance alludes to books that are lying outside the bookshelf, according to the piece of paper next to the safe.
- Count the number of overflowing books in that room to get the first digits of the combination.
- Players must count the books on the floor, the books on top of the bookshelf, and the books on top of the chair in the right corner of the room in order to discover the proper number.
- Write down the first digit after learning it before proceeding to the next door.
The Second Digit
- Get to the first floor.
- Look through the keyhole of the door on the right side to find the second digit.
- Players will witness a number of creatures swinging from side to side when peeking through.
- Count the number of swinging creatures.
- It can be difficult to notice some of them. Some of them are hidden in the remote reaches of the chamber, while the majority are easily seen. Although they can remain hidden outside of the player’s field of view, these creatures will eventually drift back into view.
- The total number of these creatures is the second digit.
The Third Digit
- Go to the room which is on the right side of the safe.
- He will see a decaying bedroom filled with bizarre and unusual items as he peers behind it.
- Count the number of Banora Apples to get the third digit.
- The player should count the yellow cans in addition to keeping track of the Banora Apples since those containers also contain Banora Apples.
- The cans are noticeable because of their vivid color, but finding the Banora Apples can be difficult.
- The locker next to the bed occasionally has two Banora Apples on it.
- One is obviously visible while the other is half disguised by a perfume bottle. Occasionally, the can that is hardest to find on the screen will be the farthest to the right. The illumination in the room might make it challenging.
- Remember the number of these apples for the code.
The Fourth Digit
The chair room is perhaps the best illuminated out of all the rooms, which makes it much simpler for the player to count
- Get to the first floor again.
- Look into the keyhole of the western door to find the fourth digit.
- You will encounter a random number of seats on the opposite side.
- Count each one in order to get the fourth digit.
Even if some chairs are only partially visible, the room’s architecture and illumination make it tough to miss them.
What’s In The Laughing Safe
Finally, we can open the laughing safe, we just have to go to the room that has the safe in it. Enter the combination that we acquired by looking and counting for things in all those rooms to open the safe.
So what was actually laughing inside the safe this whole time? It was a Cactuar! It had been in the safe for who knows how long. The prickly monster will get away, Zack will also discover a Vital Slash Materia as a reward!
Congratulations! You have unlocked the safe and now Zack can return to the blonde boy to tell him about what he found in the laughing safe. If you enjoyed reading our article, please give us a follow. You will be able to access and read more articles on Crisis Core Reunion and other upcoming games.
Also, don’t forget to share us with your friends so they don’t miss out as well! If you are figuring out how to do sidequests in Crisis Core Reunion, we’re sure you will like this other article about All Flower Wagons in Crisis Core!
If you still haven’t played the game and want to buy it for your platform. Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Reunion is available on all major consoles. Buy it for your console by clicking on this link!
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡