One Piece Odyssey is not short of side quests that allow players to dive deeper into the story lore. While most focused on the engaging adventures of the Straw Hat gang, some quests like One Piec Odyssey Talented Doctor are gaining a lot of attention from the player. Mainly because this quest involves helping an NPC and receiving some of the best rewards, yet the game does not guide players on how to complete this objective.
If you are also one of those players perplexed with completing the objectives of Talented Doctor in One Piece Odyssey, then you are just at the right place. This guide entails everything you need to know about starting and ending the side quest in your playthrough of One Piece Odyssey. With that said, let’s get right into it.
- One Piece Odyssey features numerous side quests, with the top one being Talented Doctors after the second Chapter of the original campaign.
- Meanwhile, the side quest might seem pretty straightforward, but there is more than meets the eye to solving the quest.
- The Talented Doctor in One Piece Odyssey requires helping an Old Woman from the streets of Alubarna to provide her medicine to fix her prolonged back pain. For that instance, she requires the pirate gang to ask a Doctor visiting the town.
- According to her, the Doctor can provide medicine to cure her back pain so she can return to her Dancing School. For that instance, players must search the Doctor around Alubarna to complete the quest.
- Players can find the Doctor enjoying his stay in the Tavern of Alubarna. Speaking to him will involve a couple of conversations until he decides to prepare the medicine for back pain.
- The Doctor requires two Gator Bananas to craft the medicine, which can be easily obtained by farming on the Desert Gators outside the town.
- Once you have obtained two Gator Bananas, you need to return to the Doctor so that he can provide your character the medicine for Old Lady.
- After that, you can return to the Old Lady along with the medicine from Doctor to finally complete the quest and claim the rewards of one Sandora Dragon Steak Tips, one Herb-Grilled Bo Bo Bird, and a whopping 18,000 Berries.
One Piece Odyssey Talented Doctor
Talented Doctor, as the name implies, is the side quest for the Straw Hat pirate gang to find a doctor that can help an NPC Old Woman to fix her back pain. This objective sounds like a simple task for most players, but in reality, it involves much more considerable effort to scrounge the complete map and search for the famous doctor of the island.
Fortunately, players can find this doctor in a fixed location on the map, which is why we are here to help. First, you need to access the side quest of One Piece Odyssey. For that instance, players must have completed at least Chapter 2 of the campaign. Once you have the city all to yourself, you will be able to meet an Old Woman in Alubarna.
She is easily discoverable on the corner of the street and always spawns here. All you need to do is to interact with the NPC, and you will be able to hear her dilemma. According to the details, her back is killing her, and she needs a Talented Doctor to cure her back pain.
While most players will not sympathize with her, it is definitely worth the effort for the completionist’s sake. Once you have received the objectives of the side quests, you are all set to find the Talented Doctor in One Piece Odyssey.
Finding the doctor to cure the Old Lady is another crux of the matter. However, completing this objective requires you to do the simple task of visiting the Tavern in Alubarna. The Tavern itself is not far away, and you can quickly discover it on the map.
After speaking to the Old Women, players can speak to a charming guy named Drum Kingdom Doctor Nafk enjoying his stay in the Tavern. At glance, he might not be well prepared to help the Straw Hats pirates for curing the lady. But eventually, they can convince him to do it for the right cause. This brings us to the second objective of the mission, which requires obtaining two Gator Bananas for preparing medicine.
To solve that, he asks you to visit a desert outside the city and defeat the Desert Gators to get your hands on the Gator Bananas. It sounds like a hassle to obtain the Gator Bananas by defeating some enemies, but in the end, it is all worth the trouble for progressing one step further to complete the side quest. You can consider some of the best skills in One Piece Odyssey to defeat these monsters and obtain the Gator Bananas quickly.
Simply visit the desert to find the Desert Gators. Moreover, you can also utilize your accumulated Gator Bananas throughout the gameplay. Once this objective is completed, return to the Doctor in the Tavern, and he will give you the medicine to relieve the pain of the Old Woman in the streets of Alubarna.
Now you may return once again to the Old Woman NPC and provide her the medicine from the Doctor. She will be happy to see you with the medicine, which ends the side quest with all the rewards promised by her. These rewards include:
- 1 Sandora Dragon Steak Tips
- 1 Herb-Grilled Bo Bo Bird
- 18,000 Berries
Once you have collected these rewards, the case is closed, with you completing one of the major side quests for your completionist playthrough.
Side quests in One Piece Odyssey are always fun to tackle, especially when they allow players to interact with the world and its unbridled attention to detail. The same goes for the Talented Doctor in One Piece Odyssey, which demands patience and a slight change of activities from brutal combat to helping a non-playable character in the game. It starts tricky but eventually, the ending and the reward can make every player happy.
That is about it for our guide on the unique and tricky quest of One Piece Odyssey. Did you find this guide helpful for completing the Talented Doctor quest in the game? Share with us in the comments section below.
Similar Read: One Piece Odyssey Meals Cooking.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡