Overwatch 2 is here, and so is the chance to become the Grandmaster or even the top 500 players as well in the competitive game mode. But for that, you need the best of the best DPS in your team while having great defense and support.
Our today’s guide will sort that out for you, so let’s get right into it.
- Overwatch 2 is the latest release from Blizzard Entertainment, a successor to the original Overwatch.
- It offers many exciting game modes that you can play either alone or with friends.
- There are more than 30 heroes to choose from among 3 different classes.
- Today, we will cover the best heroes in the Damage Class.
From switching traditional 6v6 combat. Blizzard decided to make Overwatch 2 a 5v5 competitive shooter, which was quite a big decision. Now the games get even more competitive, and having the right type of meta is important.
The game has to offer exciting rewards and cool skins that you can show off to your new or existing friends, while the ranks are there to mark your place in the world of Overwatch.
We are pretty excited to see how Overwatch 2 does, and we can’t wait to get back to our favorite heroes for another exciting ride.
Best DPS In Overwatch 2
DPS class is responsible for providing the fire-power team needs to push the enemy and having the DPS in your team is a game-changer.
Today we’ll cover all the best DPS the game has to offer so you can hit the enemies in the hardest way possible and lead your team to the victory.
Calling all sniper lovers, The Widowmaker, while with her evil plan, is the most professional assassin in the game; her weapon can bring down enemies with a single hit. If you are good at aiming, then you can consider yourself the biggest threat to enemies.
Widow’s biggest advantage is her weapon but that still doesn’t mean her abilities are of any waste.
- Grappling Hook – A great way to escape sticky situations is to fly away from there, and the grappling hook does exactly that; it launches a hook that let’s Widow swing to a different building to escape or gain high ground against her enemies.
- Venom Mine – As the name suggest it poisons the enemies that step on it and put them in an effect that hard their abilities and health.
Snipers take forever to reload but that’s not the case with Widow’s Kiss, if you successfully eliminates your target it will increase your movement and reload speed.
Infra Sight – Widow’s Ultimate allows her to reveal enemies location to her teammates and help them plan better to ambush the target,
The fan favorite and youngest among the Shimada brothers, Genji is capable of inflicting massive damage on his foes if you know how to operate his shurikens.
Genji offers a unique skill set that only a few can master, and if you are one of them, then you have the ability to wipe out the whole enemy team alone.
- Deflect – What’s better than hitting the enemies with their own bullets? Genji’s deflect allows him to direct incoming fire in different directions.
- Swift Strike – It will enable Genji to dash toward the enemy to inflict damage or in the air to cover the big distance; if you eliminate an enemy while dashing, the cooldown will reset, and you can perform another dash right away.
Genji can freely climb on the walls and gain the high ground advantage or flank his enemies while they don’t expect him. He also gains additional movement and reloads speed after the successful elimination.
Dragonblade – This allows Genji to use his legendary Shimada blade and unleash the wrath upon his enemies. Dragonblade, combined with Ana’s nano, becomes so brutal that no enemy can escape from it.
We discuss Genji and forget about the elder Shimada brother; that’s impossible. Hanzo and Genji go way back in history, and we don’t want to touch that emotional story again, but apart from that, Hanzo is a master of stealth and assassination.
Hanzo is a bit old-fashioned, and we have no complaints about it as he can inflict such damage from his Storm bow that no other modern weapon can compare. He stayed among the best DPS heroes for a very good while in Overwatch, and now you have a chance to experience his might in OW 2.
- Storm Arrows – This ability allows Hanzo to shoot up to 5 rapid arrows, they have less damage, yet they are very helpful in close combat situations.
- Sonic Arrow – A special arrows that help you to reveal the enemy’s location under a certain radius.
- Lunge – Hanzo can perform a double jump to cover the additional distance.
Just like Genji, Hanzo can also jump around the walls.
Dragonstrike – A deadly arrow unleashes a legendary dragon that annihilates enemies that stand in its way.
If you want one hero that can dominate the close-range combat, Reaper is your guy. He’s a nightmare to his enemies and can output massive damage to nearby foes.
Reaper got his name due to the lethal skillset he has to offer.
- Shadow Step – if you are scared of ghosts, then you should be scared of reaper as well. He can teleport and flank his enemies before them even noticing him.
- Wraith Form – This ability allows him to become invulnerable to incoming damage for a certain time.
Here’s where things get even more exciting: every bullet you land on your enemy provides you a healing in return, which means as long as you are firing, you don’t have to worry much about your health.
Death Blossom – It puts reaper in a gunning mode where he can damage all nearby enemies together and perform a squad wipe if the situation allows or if he receives a Nano boost from Ana.
A skillful mechanic who joined overwatch to showcase his craftsmanship uniquely.
Torbjörn‘s Abilities are a game changer in the fights where you need to hold the ground and stop enemies from pushing your team.
- Deploy Turret – it activates an automatic turret that shoots any enemy in its sight and keeps them away from your point.
- Overload – It enhances all the abilities and movement capabilities while providing additional health for a short amount of time.
Every kill allows you to increase movement speed and cooldowns.
Molten Core – Torb’s ultimate allows him to produce a molten lava mat, which he normally calls a welcome mat for his enemies. It provides massive damage to anyone who steps on it and is really helpful during capture-the-point game modes.
Why shoot when you can blow everything? Junkrat is all about mayhem, and it’s a nightmare for the tanks and shields.
Junkrat’s abilities are all about choosing the right moment to trap your enemies.
- Concussion Mine – Junkrat will throw a mine which he can stick to any platform or can blow it up anytime he wants.
- Steel Trap – If placed correctly can trap your enemies and make them stuck in their place and makes them vulnerable to the incoming damage.
With all the chaos Junkrat is totally immune to his explosions making he a complete savage when it comes to destruction.
Rip-Tire – An explosive tire that you can roam around or flank your enemies with; upon detonation, it can deal massive damage to nearby foes.
It still feels like our favorite bandit and her butler just joined the team, but their combination is so deadly that we had to skip Cassidy for today’s list of best DPS.
Ashe being sneaky yet violent, has a skill set to keep her enemies away.
- Coach Gun – This allows her to blast away her enemies or push herself backward in the air to gain high ground.
- Dynamite – Well, it’s as simple as it says, Ashe will throw dynamite toward her enemies that will inflict damage on them over the time. You can also do instant damage if you shoot it in the air.
Increased movement and reload speed after every kill you make.
B.O.B. – A trustworthy butler who always protects his master. His arm canon is so effective that no one wants to be a target of it while Bob is shooting.
We have tried to gather the Best DPS heroes in one place for you, so you don’t have to look any further and can start your journey in Overwatch 2 immediately.
If you find our guides helpful and want more of them to keep coming, then kindly share them with your loved ones, and we will see you soon in a new one.
Also check out: Overwatch 2 Best Healers
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡