Raft, a game that was developed by a Swedish developer called Redbeet Interactive and released years ago on May 23, 2018. For those who do not, raft is a survival game that can be played in either single or multiplayer mode. The basic objective of the game is to survive on a small raft, alone or with the help of your friends, as you fish for different things in the ocean.
What Is The Raft Recycler
The recycler is a new item in the game that lets you, as the name suggests, recycle things. It might not seem that beneficial and exciting but it is because you can use the raft recycler to recycle things into trash cubes. Trash cubes are, in a way, the currency of the game as you can use them at the trading post.
These trash cubes can be used to upgrade your raft, buy blueprints, materials, and many more things that can lead you to get stuff that is far more valuable.
A great way of utilizing the trash cubes is using them at trading posts to get fishing lures. This will ensure you a catch of fish that you can later bring to the trading post and sell for some trade coins.
- Raft Recycler is a new item in the game Raft that lets players recycle objects into trash cubes, which can be used as currency in the game.
- Trash cubes can be used to upgrade the raft, and buy blueprints, materials, and fishing lures.
- To build the Raft Recycler, players need 6 plastic, 2 bolts, 1 circuit board, and 4 metal ingots. They also need a battery to power the recycler.
- To get the blueprint for the recycler, players need to go to the first island they visited in the story and climb to the top of the radio tower.
- The recycler can be used to recycle useless objects, except food, and players will get their trash cubes after five minutes of processing.
- The Raft Recycler is an important tool for players to progress in the game and acquire valuable resources.
How To Build The Raft Recycler
The recycler is not something that you will get ready-made instead you will need to craft it. The idea might seem a little daunting at first but do not worry as we have got you covered. The first thing you need to do in the process of building the recycler is to get the recycler blueprint.
To do that head to the first island you visited in the story, basically the place where you found Tala. The blueprint will be located at the top of the radio tower so climb to the top and get it for yourself. All you need to then is go to your research table and work on it.
Things You Need
You will be needing the following things to build the recycler:
- 6 plastic
- 2 bolt
- 1 circuit board
- 4 metal ingots
Make sure to get a battery as well because once you have built the recycler, you are going to be needing a battery to power it.
Once you have built the recycler, you can get to using it. It is pretty easy to use. You just need to collect all the useless items that you have, except food, and put in into the recycler. The recycler will do the rest of the work and you will have your trash cubes after five minutes of processing. You can then go on to use the trash cubes in any way you want.
That brings us to the end of our short guide on raft recycler. If you found this guide to be informative at all then make sure to read our other guides on ‘Raft’ as well.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡