Today we will give you a detailed insight into the Mercenaries rewards and unlockables in the Resident Evil 4 Remake. You can get amazing rewards by playing this mode, and the endless wave of enemies makes it more challenging and exciting.
- The Mercenaries Mode is the new Resident Evil 4 remake update.
- There are 4 characters in this mode, and you can play with them all.
- Each character carries a different set of weapons and has their playing strategy.
- You can unlock each character by playing with the previous character by attaining the A-rank.
- There are three stages in this mode, each with objectives for players to complete.
- Also, you will see a variety of enemies in these stages.
- Players get the Handcannon as the Mercenaries reward after completing all three stages.
- You can improve the performance of the weapon by upgrading it.
- This article also discusses the base stats and upgrading cost of the Handcannon weapon.
Speaking of the Resident Evil 4 Remake Mercenaries Rewards, players get the Handcannon Weapon. This mode allows you to unlock Handconnon with little effort and without consuming much of your time.
As there is another way to get it, you will have to play through the main story and beat it by keeping the difficulty professional. The second method demands a grind regarding time and effort, so why not go for the shortcut?
You can obtain it quickly and conveniently by getting an S rank or higher in all three stages of this mode.
Now let’s learn a little about the Handcannon features and specialty. It is a magnum-type revolver that offers penetration power and unlimited ammo, preventing the stress of the shortage of ammo during the fights. The base stats of this gun are as follows:
|Rate Of Fire||0.52|
The Handcannon performance and power can be enhanced by upgrading. There are 5 levels of Ammo capacity, Power, Reload speed, and rate of fire, and you can reach the maximum level through upgradation.
The upgrade cost varies for each level and keeps increasing as you move to the next level. The table below shows the total cost and cost of each level individually. However, the cost of exclusive perk, which involves the unlimited ammo, is 10000.
|Rate of Fire||10000||15000||20000||25000|
Apart from the Mercenaries Rewards, there are also unlockable characters that you can pick to play this mode in Resident Evil 4 Remake. In the beginning, there will be one character, and you can unlock the rest by fulfilling particular objectives.
Such as obtaining a specific rank by playing with a specific character. Hold on, don’t be confused, as we will explain everything, so here you go with all 4 unlockable characters and their details.
This is the first character with whom you will get to play with. He carries a shotgun which is excellent to use during close-range combats and deals significant damage to the enemies. The shotgun weapon also allows you to take down challenging elite enemies.
His melee attack involves a kick that can be used to strike the enemies present at a close distance. The Mayhem mode of this character enhances the fighting abilities.
- Character Name: Leon Kennedy
- How to Unlock: Character available by default
- Weapons: SG-09 R Handgun, Riot Gun Shotgun, Stingray.
You can rely on Luis while encountering the crowd of enemies as he is proficient at wiping out the whole mob using his Mayhem mode ability. The dynamite sticks Mayhem mode is extremely potent and significantly damages the adversaries.
Luis is good at ranged combats rather than short-range ones, as his weapon isn’t suitable for such fights.
- Character Name: Luis Serra
- How to Unlock: Obtain an A-Rank by playing as a Leon.
- Weapons: Red9 Handgun, SR M1903 Rifle, Boot Knife.
The Krauser character is known for his high-damage knife attacks, as he can make combo attacks while dealing continuous damage to the enemies. The Mayhem mode ability turns him into an unbeatable character and is enough against all enemies.
- Character Name: Jack Krauser
- How to unlock: Attain an A-Rank by playing with the Luis
- Weapons: EJF-338 Compound Bow, TMP Submachine Gun, Fighting Knife.
The Hunk is considered an all-rounder; with his melee attack, he can stand against all enemies. The deadly melee strike breaks the necks of enemies and instantly kills them. The Mayhem ability provides unlimited ammo, so you can deal constant damage without reloading.
- Character Name: Hunk
- How to unlock: Get an A-Rank by playing as Krauser.
- Weapons: LE 5 Submachine Gun, Boot Knife.
Moving to our next topic, the stages in Mercenaries in the Resident Evil 4 remake. There are 3 stages that you will get to play in this mode, and these are:
- Village: The first stage will be unlocked by default. You will encounter the brute and chainsaw enemies in this one. During the play, you will complete the objectives for this stage.
- Castle: This stage unlocks when you complete the village one. The enemies of this stage are Zealots, armored and unarmored Garradors. In this stage, you will also have to completes objectives.
- Island: You can move to this stage once you beat the castle. The island is Mercenaries mode’s last and final stage in the Resident Evil 4 remake. It includes the elite enemies and has several objectives for you to complete.
How To Unlock Mercenaries Mode
To unlock the Mercenaries mode in the Resident Evil 4 remake, first, you will have to update to version 1.04, and then you can download it for free from the digital gaming store. You don’t have to complete the main story to unlock this mode and can directly start playing it.
The Mercenaries rewards are quick and fascinating, and besides this, the stages you get to play provide you with a different kind of thrill experience.
This was about the Mercenaries rewards and the unlockables: stages and characters. This mode in the Resident Evil 4 remake is all fun and challenging, and you must not miss it out at any cost. The top benefit of this mode is that,
It has made it easy for players to lay their hands on Hnadcannon’s weapon early instead of grinding through the main story and getting it in the game’s later stages. We hope you enjoyed reading this article, so don’t forget to share your remarks.
Do Also Check: RE4 Remake Mercenaries Characters & Guide
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡