Do you want to know the location of the cave that has the shovel? We’ll tell you all there is to know about entering and exiting Sons of the forest’s shovel cave in this guide!
Sons of the Forest is a survival-based adventure game. You need tools for survival, and a shovel is a vital tool that you need to find for many objectives in the game. Sons of the Forest has a particular shovel cave which is home to the shovel and the topic of our guide today. Read on to learn everything about it!
- The cave lies on the western edge island’s main snow-capped mountains.
- Get the rebreather, rope gun, grenades, and a time bomb before entering the cave.
- Get into the cave using the rope gun and keep using the rebreather while you are underwater.
- You will also find the shovel in this cave after eliminating monsters and finding your way deep inside the cave.
- The Shovel is located at the very end near the body of a maintenance worker.
- You will exit out of the cave with the same path that you entered with bigger monsters this time.
- Blow up the last monster who’s blocking your way out and exit the cave.
Finding The Shovel Cave
The cave lies on the island’s main mountain and is situated along the edge of a stream. Find the cave’s entrance west of the island’s central range of snow-capped mountains. You will see three bodies standing in the water nearby; that is the entrance.
The Shovel cave is home to a sizable population of monsters such as Mutant Babies, Fingers, and Twins. Pick up a weapon before you go in there; it is only going to benefit you later. It’s rather dark inside, so don’t forget to either get out your lighter or make a torch to see where you’re going.
Before entering, make sure you have the following items because you’ll need them to navigate this cave and get the Shovel:
- Rope Gun
- Grenade and Time bomb
Getting The Shovel
We all know that you got into the cave for finding the shovel. You can get the shovel once you have the rebreather and rope cannon as we mentioned before.
This won’t be simple, so get ready to save up a lot, sneak past creatures, or run away from them if you’re not well-supplied. There are many monsters in this area, so you definitely won’t last through many battles without good armor and supplies. Here are brief instructions on how to get to the shovel inside the shovel cave:
- Firstly, head to the cave and save the game to gain a checkpoint.
- Secondly, use the Rope gun to get further into the cave.
- Thirdly, Swim down into the depths of the water that you fell into.
- Eliminate the basic enemies by drowning them in the water.
- Move forward and go down the slide to pass through the narrow gap to discover a light pointing towards the way forward.
- Try to sneak away from the big monsters by running straight to the water.
- More enemies will be waiting for you when you get out of the water. Clear them out of your way.
- Finally, you have reached the path to the shovel which is filled with enemies. Deal with the enemies and you will see a bunch of glowing lights.
- The Shovel may be found at the very end near the body of a maintenance worker. That is the Shovel Location.
You’ll be able to access new regions and objects that you couldn’t before because you now have the shovel. You can also get a more thorough guide on the shovel location and how to acquire it. Check out Sons of the Forest Shovel Location.
Exiting The Shovel Cave
Now that you have the shovel, it is time to leave. All you have to do is turn around and go back the way you came after making it to the end of the cave. Here are instructions on how to exit the cave:
- Go back into the water and swim your way back and emerge on the other side.
- Get to the path where you discovered bombs and C4 Bricks, and circuit boards earlier.
- Continue retracing your way back.
- A mutant will suddenly break through the wall, putting you in a similar position to one you should have already encountered while entering the cave.
- If you get in a deadly situation, make a time bomb, and blow the mutant up!
- You will see the barred walls of the cave have an opening in them.
Go out of it, and you have successfully gotten out of the cave, congratulations!
Ultimately, that is all we can tell you about the Shovel cave in Sons of the Forest. We hope you found this information useful. If you have any questions or concerns, please post them in the comments section below, and we’ll do our best to respond as quickly as we can. Drop a like and share us with your friends as well!
Check out Sons of the Forest Log Sled to read another article about Sons of the Forest since you found this one interesting! Sons of the Forest is available to buy on Steam for PC. Buy it for your PC by clicking on this link here!
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡