Sons Of The Forest has various ranged arsenal options that players can choose from to defend themselves against powerful mutants and cannibals at a safe distance. In this Sons Of The Forest guide, we will cover the crossbow location and how exactly you can acquire it, so without further ado, let’s begin.
- The maintenance keycard is mandatory to have, to acquire the crossbow.
- Travel to the northwest region of the map towards a cave in that location.
- Enter and go downwards into the cave until you reach a hatch labelled Food and Dining, and climb down.
- On the right, enter the locked rooms with the maintenance keycard.
- The crossbow can be found in the second room.
Where & How To Get The Crossbow
First, a maintenance keycard is required before you can begin looking for the crossbow. If you have not collected it yet, check out our guide on obtaining this essential keycard. Next, take out your GPS and follow the location to a cave entrance on the map’s northwest side.
Once you have arrived at the cave, enter it by pressing E and follow the path entirely to descend downwards. As you go down, you will finally be met with a hatch with Food and Dining imprinted on top of it.
Press E to open it and use the stairs to climb down the hatch stairs. Now you have entered a bunker with multiple rooms. In the room you arrive at, go to a locked door on the right, which will need the maintenance keycard we mentioned earlier to open.
Upon unlocking the door with the card, you must cross the first room and then reach the second room. Once you have done that, search and explore the area with 3 plant shelves parallel to each other. You’ll find a dead body between the shelves and the crossbow right next to it. Grab the bow by pressing E and equip it from your inventory.
Once equipped with the bow, you’ll find its ammunition, known as crossbow bolts, attached to the wall behind you. Immediately grab them for some starting bow ammo. More bolts can be found in these 2 rooms if you search entirely.
And there you have it, our complete guide on Sons Of The Forest crossbow location. Let us know in the comment section if you found this spectacular arsenal piece, and don’t forget to give us feedback!
More Sons Of The Forest Guides from us:
- Sons Of The Forest How to get Virginia
- Sons Of The Forest Best axe with locations
- Sons Of The Forest Armour [crafting guide]
- Sons Of The Forest Best settings for high fps
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡