Do you want to know about demons in Sons of the Forest? Well, you have come to the right place as in this article we will cover everything there is to know about demons in Sons of the Forest!
“Sons of the Forest” has several types of enemies and weird-looking creatures lurking around in the woods. Demons fall under the category of spooky mutant enemies in Sons of the Forest.
Yet they have a few distinct characteristics that set them apart from the other grotesque enemies.
Let’s read about them!
- The Demons are thin, human-like, slim beings that resemble regular people but crawl like spiders.
- Demons live in lava caves and must be killed by using the cross.
- You need to get Golden Armor and wear it efficiently to battle a demon.
- A demon must be killed by the cross three times.
- Cross is a great tool to kill demons, but you may need to use it in combination with pistols and shotguns.
What Are Demons
The Demons are human-like, slim beings. They resemble regular people except for their peculiar head shapes and disordered limb proportions. Demons are so thin that their ribs and backbone are just barely visible from their bodies. They live in lava caves that are full of magma and are vulnerable to crosses.
How To Defeat A Demon
They attack from a distance, much like a scorpion would sting, using their rear legs. They unleash a barrage of front-arm attacks in a close battle, doing a great deal of harm. Moreover, a demon can make effective close-quarters assaults and has great ranged attack capability. It’s a lot trickier than it seems.
Furthermore, here are a few things you should know about while fighting a demon:
- Firstly, to avoid getting killed when battling the monster, you need to be well-prepared and practice your evading techniques if you wish to deal with three hits.
- Watch out for their attacks.
- They appear to be able to utilize some form of ranged assault as well, lunging forward and kicking with their back legs.
- But with a few buckshot rounds from your “Pump Action Shotgun“, you may dispatch them with ease.
- You can utilize golden armor while fighting a demon. The finest equipment to wear to defend oneself from their attacks is golden armor.
- You can use the cross to eliminate a demon.
- They will be stunned, set ablaze, and perhaps even temporarily scared away by this.
- Lastly, a demon must be killed by the cross three times.
There is a letter that may be found before reaching the lava tunnels that informs the player that crosses can burn demons, even though the player would have encountered at least one demon before discovering it.
Due to the insignificant part of the religious force of the cross, which momentarily stuns and ignites each demon, it is a powerful weapon against demons. If you are still confused about how to keep all these things in your head and use them to kill a demon. Read below!
Using Golden Armour To Fight Demons
The use of the “Golden Armor” is the alternative recommendation. You should replace your basic armor with Golden Armor. Demon attacks deal minimal damage to your Health. It is quite safe t assume that golden armor will protect you from the attacks of demons given that you require gold armor to enter the cavern and cube.
Steps To Kill Demons
Demons are one of the final opponents you’ll encounter in Sons of the Forest. They are buried deep within the island and don’t appear to be affected by the lava pouring there. Here are clear steps on how to repel and eliminate a demon in Sons of the Forest:
- Let the demon get close to you.
- Raise the cross a few times.
- If they continue to pursue you, select the “Pistol”.
- Slug and pistol rounds are best.
- Time for you to use the buckshot and cross at close range.
- Use the cross about 3 times before the demon finally dies in your feet.
There is no better defensive strategy if you’re by yourself and you are swarmed than this one, even if it will take a few cross-raises at close range to kill them.
At the end of the day, that is all we can say about the demons in Sons of the Forest. We trust that you will find this material useful. Please leave any queries or worries in the comments box below, and we’ll try to get back to you as soon as we can. Give us a like and tell your friends about us too!
Moreover, you can read Sons of the Forest Shovel Cave Guide if you enjoyed this one.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡