Squid kids are back in force for the third iteration of the fresh and funky game, and here’s our list of All Splatoon 3 hairstyles that you can deck your Octo and Inklings out with. With lots of new weapons in some 4v4 action.
- Splatoon 3 offers customization options, including hairstyles.
- The game has 8 Octoling and 16 Inkling hairstyle options.
- Players can choose to play as an Inkling or an Octoling character.
- The hairstyles vary between the two options, but gameplay remains the same.
- Octolings have thicker, rounder hair, and separated eyes, while Inklings have smoother hair and linked eyes.
- Some of the available Inkling hairstyles include Megalobraid, Cornrows, Bed Head, Soaked, Hippie, Top Knot, Chanel, Slick, Wave, BuzzCut, DoubleBun, Hipster, Banger, Spiked, Pigtail, and MushCut.
- The Octoling hairstyles include Tentatwists, Octoblocks, Fade, Surfcurl, Tentacurl, Punk, Pony, and Afro.
- The hairstyles offer a range of customization options for players to make their characters unique, but you cannot change the hair color as it always matches your team’s ink color.
And it isn’t just weapons and levels getting new customization options – Splatoon 3 hairstyles are also getting an overhaul, with lots of new versions of them being added to alter your appearance. This goes for both Inklings and Octolings since you can choose to play as an Octoling character this time. There are now eight Octoling haircuts and 16 Inkling options. Perfect for forming the coolest outfits!
All Splatoon 3 Hairstyles
You’ll need to decide between playing as an Inkling or an Octoling initially. Although they have different personalities, eyes, and haircuts, the two do not vary in terms of gameplay. While Octolings have separated eyes and thicker, rounder hair, Inklings have linked eyes and smoother hair.
You can pick either option on the left side to play as an Inkling or either option on the right to play as an Octoling when the game first launches. From there, you may select the appropriate hairdo.
There are 24, including 8 for Octolings and 16 for Inklings. Below are screenshots and the entire list of the available hairstyles.
Firstly, we’ll start with all 16 inkling Hairstyles:
All Inkling Hairstyles in Splatoon 3
Inkling Hairstyle #1 – Megalobraid
Similar to the Inkling female haircut from the first Splatoon, but with one tentacle braided to give you a punkish attitude. Players of Splatoon looking for a slight variation on the basic style might try this hairdo. You’re a seasoned veteran who enjoys using a roller to plunge right into the action.
Inkling Hairstyle #2 – Cornrows
Inkling Hairstyle #3 – Bed Head
Inkling Hairstyle #4 – Soaked
Inkling Hairstyle #5 – Hippie
Inkling Hairstyle #6 – Top Knot
Inkling Hairstyle #7 – Chanel
Inkling Hairstyle #8 – Slick
Inkling Hairstyle #9 – Wave
Inkling Hairstyle #10 – BuzzCut
Inkling Hairstyle #11 – DoubleBun
Inkling Hairstyle #12 – Hipster
Inkling Hairstyle #13 – Banger
Inkling Hairstyle #14 –Spiked
Inkling Hairstyle #15 – Pigtail
Inkling Hairstyle #16 – MushCut
Those are all the Inkling hairstyles. Now, let’s move on to the 8 Octoling hairstyles:
All Octoling Hairstyles in Splatoon 3
Octoling Hairstyle #1 – Tentatwists
Octoling Hairstyle #2 – Octoblocks
Octoling Hairstyle #3 – Fade
Octoling Hairstyle #4 – Surfcurl
Octoling Hairstyle #5 – Tentacurl
Octoling Hairstyle #6 – Punk
Octoling Hairstyle #7 – Pony
Octoling Hairstyle #8 – Afro
Can You Change Hair Color?
What you can’t alter is your hair color. Hair color changes automatically every time you log into the game and then again at the start of the match, where it always matches your team’s ink color.
How to Change Hairstyles
Though you pick your hairstyle during character creation before ever setting foot in Splatsville, you can change it at any point after you arrive in the city, too. To do exactly that follow these easy steps:
- First, open the equipment menu by pressing “+”
- Navigate to the other menu (fourth option).
- From here you can use “L” and “R” to navigate to the Style Tab.
The Style tab will allow you to change your hairstyle as well as your eyebrow style. You can also change your pants from this tab at any point when you are in Splatsville.
Those are all of the current hairstyles in Splatoon 3, but make sure to check out our other Splatoon 3 guides for more tips and tricks, including How To Change Skin Color In Splatoon 3
and How To Cancel Matchmaking In Splatoon 3.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡