Apart from the compelling storyline of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, this game also comes with exciting side quests. These are called Rumors in the game, available once you interact with NPCs in different areas. While Rumors bring you unique collectibles, they aren’t the easiest to find. One of the Rumors in this game is “Gorge’s Secret.”
You can find this Rumor in the initial visit of Cal to Koboh. Though this hidden place is hard to find and time-consuming, the reward will be worthwhile. Let’s find out more about it!
- Gorge’s Secret is a Rumor found on your first visit to Koboh.
- You must learn two abilities before unlocking this mission.
- The Rumor will unlock once you talk to the Prospector.
- This will also unlock a previously inaccessible area called Winding Ravine.
- Completion of the quest rewards you with a special collectible item, Hunter Lightsaber.
Requirements For Gorge’s Secret Rumor
Make sure you have learned two abilities needed to find the Rumor. These include the Relter Tame and Confusion Major Fuana Force Power.
Players must use the first mentioned ability to tame the Relter so they can fly with it to reach all the inaccessible areas. Moreover, the Confusion Major Fuana is used on strong animals, so they get confused. When in the mentioned state, players can use them as they want.
Related: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Abilities
Unlocking The Gorge’s Secret Rumor
To unlock the Rumor, you must progress in the game’s main storyline until you reach the Forest Array mission. Once you complete this mission, head back to the Rambler’s Reach Outpost, located near the exit of Pyloon’s Saloon.
Here, you’ll have to talk to the Prospector who will reveal the Rumor to you, with the information that this secret place has a beautiful view.
Finding the Gorge’s Secret
Unlocking Winding Ravine
A previously inaccessible location known as the Winding Ravine will now be possible to reach. Getting to this place will be your initial step toward finding the Gorge’s Secret place.
- Proceed to the Derelict Dam.
- Navigating to the Southern Reach Meditation Point is the quickest way to reach this place.
- Cross the area using the wall on the left side as shown. If you don’t have the wall down, use the force and pull it down.
Look up in the sky to find the friendly creature above you, Trontoshell. This is where you will use your ability, Fuana Force Power, to focus on the beast and tame it.
This wild animal, now tamed, will lower his head toward you, enabling you to climb onto one of his tusks. After climbing the Right tusk (the one with vines on it) of the Trontoshell, He will lift you towards a cliffside, where you’ll jump down to reach the Winding Ravine.
Since this is a very expansive place, it is filled with numerous secrets and collectible items. You can always come back to find them all. However, to find the Gorge’s Secret, you’ll have to find your way through the Winding Ravine and reach the area known as Dredger Gorge. This can be located by using the map.
Find Your Way In The Winding Ravine
- Proceed down the trail in the Winding Ravine and take the right path to a tunnel.
- On the right side, you will find a wall that can be used to run at. After crossing to the other side, you’ll find yourself in another similar situation ending on a cliff.
- Once again, you will have run walls on both sides of the rocks.
- Use these to reach the rope, jumping to the next platform. Don’t forget to use double jump power to grab the rope.
- Proceed forward to find an angry creature called Gorocco.
- You’ll have to fight this beast, throwing rocks found nearby or finishing him off with your Lightsaber. You can also cross without fighting the creature.
Defeat the monster and climb the ledge in front of you.
The Last Step to Finding Gorge’s Secret
You’ll find a Relter standing in front of you at the cliff. Use your gliding ability and aim at the far platform, as shown in the picture. Drop down from the Relter at the end of this path. Here you will stumble upon a chest.
This chest will contain your reward for completing the Gorge’s Secret Rumor, earning you the unique collectible, Hunter Lightsaber.
This is all about the Finding Gorge’s Secret Rumor in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. This will be an effortless task if the instructions are followed correctly. Remember, in the end, it all comes down to your knowledge of game mechanics since reaching this place will require maneuverability expertise.
Also, check out the following:
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Holotactics mini-game
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Crypt Of Uhrma Puzzle
- Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Best Skills [All Trees]
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡