Stray Music Sheet LocationsNow, what are the music sheets in Stray, you may ask yourself? Well, they are basically optional collectibles for you to find by exploring an area thoroughly and getting accustomed to the map layout. In the case of the Stary Music Sheet Locations, you are introduced to the concept of them when you meet an NPC named Morusque.
Morusque is a guitar player in the slums and we are introduced to him in the fourth chapter. He doesn’t know any songs initially so it’s up to you to give him the music sheets so he can learn new songs and play them for you. It’s also good to note that every time you give Moruaque he will play a little song for you so we recommend you give him each music sheet as you acquire it otherwise if you give him all eight at once you will have to sit patiently for quite a few minutes for Morusque’s songs to be completed.
- Stray is a third-person game that combines elements of walking simulator and puzzle-solving games with a cast of endearing characters.
- In the game, you can find optional collectibles known as Stray Music Sheets by exploring the map.
- One of the characters you’ll encounter in the fourth chapter is Morusque, a talented guitarist who lives in the slums.
- The objective is to find and give Morusque the music sheets so he can learn new songs and perform them for you.
- There are a total of 8 music sheets that can be collected throughout the game, each of which will result in Morusque playing a new song for you.
- The music sheets can be located in various places in the game world, including Momo’s flat, Clementine’s apartment, Grandma’s shop, Dufer Bar, and more.
- They can also be obtained through exploration, purchasing them with energy drinks, or solving puzzles.
Music Sheet 1The first piece of sheet music can be acquired by simply maneuvering to Momo’s flat. To reach this location is simple, you just need to follow the Guardian’s directions. It can be more easily navigated once you are on the rooftops of the buildings. After doing so work your way into Momo’s flat using the directions from B12. Once inside you should scout out the place and there will be a door with metal grates on its underside, these are what we will slip through to get to our first sheet music piece. You can identify this room by the dim lighting and stacks upon stacks of cardboard boxes lining the room. Maneuver to the top of the pile of boxes and on a hanging shelf, you will find the first music sheet.
Music Sheet 2The second sheet is more easily attainable as it is located very close to the first one. In the first one, we were inside Momo’s flat but if we leave there from the main entrance window (on the left side of the door with the keypad) and ride the bucket down and begin heading towards Clementine’s apartment. Before we reach her apartment we will stop on the balcony. You can identify this place by the two chairs and one table. Climb up onto the balcony and then the table. The second sheet music will be on the table completely by itself.
Music Sheet 3For the third music sheet, you must first be on the ground, unlike the rooftops previously. You are looking for a door marked that has some interesting posters on it that you can try to translate. This is near Grandma’s shop but just before it. Another indicator of this door is that there will be two robots sitting on the left side it. Next up you simply scratch on the door and wait a little bit. Once the door is opened by a robot you can just walk in and go towards the big painting inside. There will be a postcard on the painting and right below that will be the third music sheet.
Music Sheet 4The fourth sheet of music is not very much hidden unless you consider paywalls to be hiding. But even that isn’t as bad as it may seem. The sheet music simply costs one energy drink. If you haven’t already then you can quickly go and get one from the vending machine located near Morusque.
Music Sheet 5Compared to the initial music sheets the rest are actually quite easy to find when compared to the rest of the Stray Music Sheet Locations. For example, the fifth one is easily found if you go inside the Dufer Bar and head upstairs. Look in the middle booth and the fifth music sheet will be right there.
Music Sheet 6For this one, we are going to have to backtrack a little bit. We must first get to where we were for the second music sheet. This is right outside Clementine’s apartment but instead this time we will be going inside the apartment itself. Once inside we need to navigate to the area with the bed by jumping through the broken glass in the door. There will be a bookshelf at the foot of the bed. Simply approach the bookshelf and it will be there for you to collect.
Music Sheet 7Now, this is one of the more difficult places to find the Stray Music Sheet Locations. Not necessarily the most difficult sheet music but rather the location where the sheet music is kept. If we use the second sheet music location as a marker then we can see that it is right at the very edge of town basically. Once inside however we simply look around till we see a piano, on that piano will be sheet music number seven.
Music Sheet 8Finally, we come to the hardest sheet music to obtain. Now keep in mind that this does not mean a test of reflexes or dexterity but rather a longer puzzle than usual with fewer hints than we are accustomed towards. To start off head into the alleyway on the right side of Morusque. There will be a safe with a note on it. Grab this note and head off to the engineer. This is basically taking us back to the place where we found the third music sheet. Present the engineer with the note from the safe. He will tell us that this takes us to Dufer Bar. Once we go to Dufer Bar we have to stay on the ground floor and climb onto the bartender’s bar. We will go towards the Neon sign labeled “Dufer Bar” and interact with the painting on top of it. Once we do this it will fall revealing a code. This is the code for the safe and inputting this will unlock sheet music number eight for us.
Final ThoughtsYou need to backtrack quite a bit to reach each of the Stray Music Sheet Locations so we recommend a certain order in which to collect the sheets. This is a more efficient route than going back and forth for each piece of sheet music. We recommend you use this route:
- Grab the note from the Alleyway while also getting an energy drink can near Morusque and head over to Sheet Music #1.
- Then proceed to Sheet Music #2 followed by Sheet Music #6.
- After this we need to head to the Library for Sheet Music #7, this completes any sheets that require us to navigate over rooftops.
- Following this, we get Sheet Music #3 and get the note from the Engineer translated for us.
- After that, we navigate towards Dufer Bar where we can find Sheet Music #5 on the upper floor and get the code for the safe from the ground floor.
- Finally, we go toward the merchant who is selling Sheet Music #4, and on our way to Morusque, we grab Sheet Music #8 from the safe by entering the code we found.
Was this helpful? 🕹️
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡