In Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, the Shrines hold a significant role. A total of 152 Shrines are scattered throughout the game’s expansive map waiting to be discovered. In this guide, our focus will be on Jiosin Shrine. We will discuss its location, where to find it, and provide instructions on successfully solving its intricate puzzle.
- The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom features multiple shrines, including the prominent Jio Sin Shrine
- You must complete various tasks and challenges to gain access to the JioSin Shrine.
- One of the requirements is to possess the Ultra Hand Ability.
- In the case of JioSin Shrine, you will encounter three different puzzles that require your problem-solving skills to solve.
- The Jio Sin Shrine is in the South of Lookout Landing of Hyrule Field.
- Clearing it will reward you with a Light of Blessing.
Discovering The JioSin Shrine
The precise coordinates for the JioSin shrine are (-0240, -0374, 0026) in the Game.
Tears of The Kingdom features a multitude of Shrines, which are scattered throughout the game world. Above is the exact location of the JioSin Shrine; from here, we can know that the JioSin Shrine is located in the South of the Lookout Building of Hyrule Field. Starting from the exact location marked on the map can save you time.
JioSin Shrine Walkthrough
The JioSin Sshrine is one complex puzzle, therefore, requires strategic thinking and clever manipulation of game mechanics. The Shrine is called the Shape Transformation shrine since its puzzles revolve around shape recognition and manipulation. The Shrine is about learning how to use Shape Rotations to solve problems and how to move bodies to help you get from point A to point B.
This particular Shrine requires you to have the Ultra Hand ability to overcome the challenges. You can not complete it until you own it.
Entering The Room
When you enter the first area of the Shrine, head straight into the Room present at your left and start following the steps outlined below to solve the JioSin shrine puzzle.
Entering the Room present on the left, you will find a large stone of X shape from the side. There will be a hole in the wall of a similar body to the large stone. This large stone consists of 3 rectangles that are joined together. Now using your Ultra Hand ability, you have to pick the stone and start walking towards the hole in the wall.
Now press and hold the L button to select the Ultra Hand, then again press L to select the X-shaped stone. Start lifting the stone into the air where it has to be so that you can push it through the X-shaped wall.
Using the Ultra Hand Ability, you can grasp the peculiarly shaped stone and fit it into the wall accordingly. Now rotate the stone by using the R button in mid-air. Go close to the wall and pivot so that it gets fixed into the wall.
Now walk back to the main room through the doorway. Again, please pick up the large stone and use it as a bridge for your player onto. Align it so that too many rectangles are vertical and one is horizontal. Walk on the top of the flat ones and jump on the horizontal one.
Steps Of Solving The Puzzle
After completing it here, walk towards the door at the end of the Room. Here you will be able to see rooms on both of your sides. You’ll also see a Chest present on a vertical surface.
- Entering the room on your right side, you’ll again see two cubes joined together, creating an odd shape. This irregular body can fit in the hole present in the wall. Simply move it outside the room through the hole using the Ulta Hand ability.
- Upon exiting the room, you will be immediately drawn to the section of a lower elevation room.
- Rotate this oddly shaped cube structure to fit into the lowered section. Now position the cube so that the platform on which the Chest rests has the higher side of the cube facing upwards.
- After this, hop onto each cube and reach the platform where the Chest is. The Chest contains Hesty Elixir; therefore, collect it right away.
- Once you finish the Chest, return to the main room again. After reaching here, you must stand outside the room on your right, with a diamond-like opening dividing these two areas.
- Lift the cube structure and rotate it until its shape aligns with the diamond-like opening. You might need to take a few attempts and potentially change your viewpoints by dropping and picking up the structure again.
- Upon revisiting the room, you will notice a couple of revealed steps that will guide you toward the Shrine’s final area. However, there is a hurdle. This is where the previously used cubes become useful again.
- Make zig-zag style stairs by orienting the cubes to be accessible by Link.
In the end, climb to the top of the structure and walk towards the doorway easily. Upon reaching the end, you will be rewarded with the Light of Blessing from JioSin Shrine, signifying your successful completion of the Shrine.
The Journey Continues
We know that Legend of Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom haven’t disappointed in offering a remarkable blend of challenge and reward. Therefore, a player must explore every Shrine out there. There are roughly 150 plus Shrines out there, in which Jio Sin Shrine is one of them, and now you can solve it in no time. Certain challenges in the Game will push your combat skills to their limit. On the other hand, some puzzles will engage your mind, requiring strategic thinking of the game insights to solve the puzzles.
If you enjoyed this guide, we encourage you to explore more articles related to Shrines on our platform.
- Tears of The Kingdom Shrine Locations
- Tears of The Kingdom Third Shrine
- Tears of The Kingdom Fourth Shrine
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡