As you traverse the captivating landscapes of ‘Legends of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom,’ getting to the third shrine represents a crucial milestone in your adventure. This guide will help you successfully navigate the landscapes and overcome the obstacles that stand between you and the Gutanbac Shrine.
- The journey to the third shrine, the Gutanbac Shrine, begins from the Pondside Cave in Legends of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
- A makeshift boat, constructed using the ‘Ultrahand‘ rune, is required to access the Pondside Cave.
- Energy Cells are essential tools for activating various Zonai devices found on the island. These devices reveal hidden paths and secret doorways.
- After leaving the Pondside Cave, you’ll have to construct another boat with a fan as a sail to cross a pond.
- Upon reaching the other side of the pond, a cave entrance with minecarts indicates the way forward.
- Inside the Abandoned Mine Caves, you’ll encounter the Mining and Forge Constructor. This is a significant checkpoint in the journey.
- You must ascend to the top of the mine using a propelled minecart. An essential floating block should be collected along the way.
- The block collected is used to bridge a chasm at the top of the mine.
- Upon reaching the mountaintop, prepare for the cold temperature by consuming recipes that grant cold resistance.
- Through the Bottomless Cave, the final ascent towards the shrine involves a plank-constructed climbable surface.
- Upon reaching the Gutanbac Shrine, players are awarded the Ascend Rune, which allows swimming through surfaces to reach any vertical point above.
In the beginning, your journey commences from the Pondside Cave. This serene location is accessible only by the construction of a makeshift boat using the ‘Ultrahand’ rune. This powerful rune, rewarded after completing the first shrine, will be your first companion in this adventure.
Constructing a boat might seem like a daunting task at first, but with the Ultrahand rune, it is surprisingly simple. Attach a sail to a plank, carefully place it on the gentle waters of the pond, and leap onto your makeshift vessel. This will lead you to the second shrine, which after completing it, leads you to get the Energy Cells which prepare you for the challenges that lie ahead.
Before embarking on this journey, ensure you’re well-equipped with Energy Cells, as they will be instrumental in overcoming the hurdles that lie ahead. As you make your way through the island, you will come across various Zonai devices. Interact with these ancient mechanisms using your Energy Cells. Their activation will reveal hidden paths and secret doorways, guiding you closer to your destination.
Emerging from the tranquility of the Pondside Cave, your next challenge will require a touch of ingenuity. You’ll have to recreate your boat, but this time, there’s a twist. The wind, a natural force you relied on earlier, is absent. However, not to worry, as you’ll replace it with a fan. Using a fan as your sail, you’ll navigate to the other side of the pond, advancing closer to your goal.
Once you reach the other side, your path forward will become clear. Continue your journey until you encounter a cave entrance, signified by the presence of minecarts. Here, you’ll once again use your fan, this time as an engine for your minecart. Attach the fan next to the minecart, and journey into the depths of the Abandoned Mine Caves.
Inside the Abandoned Mine Caves, you’ll encounter the Mining and Forge Constructor. Interacting with this construct serves as a checkpoint of sorts, marking significant progress in your journey. From here, you must ascend to the top of the mine. Yet again, the fan proves its versatility as you construct a propelled minecart.
Remember, as you ascend, you’ll spot a floating block on the left side. This block is not merely a decorative element, but a vital tool for your journey. Collect it and carry it with you as you proceed upwards, navigating the minecarts and fans.
The second leg of your ascent will present a unique challenge. Due to broken rails, the minecart path morphs into a makeshift zipline. Navigate this with dexterity, and you’ll find yourself at the top of the mine, facing a chasm. Here, the block you collected earlier fills the gap, bridging the divide between the shrine-like structure and the mountaintop.
Upon reaching the mountaintop, a new challenge presents itself: the cold. The high altitude comes with a drastic drop in temperature, making cold resistance vital. Prepare yourself by cooking and consuming recipes that grant this resistance, protecting you from the icy climate.
Finally, make your way through the Bottomless Cave to reach the final ascent toward the shrine. Here, you’ll encounter a vertical surface. The solution? A plank. Attach it to create a climbable surface, then scale it to reach the top.
As you stand atop the mountain, you’ll see your destination: the Gutanbac Shrine. Reaching this point is no small feat and signifies your successful completion of the third shrine journey. Here, you’re granted the Ascend Rune, a powerful tool that allows you to swim through surfaces, reaching any vertical point above you.
Reaching the third shrine in ‘Tears of the Kingdom’ is a feat to be proud of, marking your progress in the game. It’s a testament to your strategic skills, resource management, and determination. So, strap on your adventure boots, ready your Energy Cells, and set forth on the path that leads to the third shrine. Good luck, adventurer!
You can also check out: Tears of the Kingdom Cooking
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡