Tower of fantasy is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game that has recently been the talk of the town in the gaming world. The game is developed by Hotta Studio and was released on the 11th of August, 2022. This guide is for you if you are looking to find out more about the game, especially the best elements in Tower of Fantasy.
Tower of fantasy made a lot of hype before its release, mainly because it looked like a worthy rival to Genshin Impact. After its release, one thing is for sure: players around the world are definitely enjoying Tower of fantasy because that is precisely what its ratings on the play store and iOS app store indicate. It has 4.3/5 stars on the play store and 4.2/5 stars on the iOS app store.
- Tower of Fantasy has five elements that players need to understand in order to defeat their enemies: fire, physical, ice, volt, & aberration (which is not available in the global version).
- Each element is different & has a weapon associated with it. Enemies in the game are prone to a specific element, & using the right weapon against them can deal more damage.
- Players can find out which element to use by looking above the health bar above the enemy, where they will find the symbol of the element the enemy is weak to.
- The Fire element causes burning damage to enemies over time and reduces the enemy’s ability to heal. It is effective against healing enemies & thornvines. The best characters for the Fire element are King, Cobalt B, & Ruby.
- The Physical element deals grievous damage to enemies, causing 100 percent of ATK damage with a 20 percent increase for seven seconds. It is ideal for players who are confident in their combat skills & is effective against bosses with a lot of health. The best characters for the Physical element are Marc, Claudia, & Lyra.
- The Ice element causes the enemy to freeze for two seconds after receiving damage, allowing players to deal more damage. The best characters for the Ice element are Aurora, Alya, & Euryale.
- The Volt element deals electric damage to enemies, & its weapons have a chance to stun them. It is effective against enemies that are prone to getting stunned. The best characters for the Volt element are Flash, Thunder, & Plasmon.
- The Aberration element is not available in the global version of the game, but it is expected to be available in the future.
- Knowing about the elements & equipping oneself with a weapon of each element can increase the chances of success in the game.
To be fair, the ratings are pretty justified for several reasons. For starters, Tower of fantasy has a very rewarding pity system, a fantastic storyline, and a very detailed combat system. Moreover, it also brings along a mesmerizing world of Aida for you to explore and something new such as an opportunity to create your own character.
This means that you will be able to create your character in any way you want it to be rather than picking from a limited set of choices, which is the usual case in most of the games. To learn more about this amazing feature of the game, take a look at our guide on Tower of fantasy character customization.
In this Tower of fantasy best elements guide, we will be covering everything you need to know about them, from what are the elements in the tower of fantasy to the best way to utilize them.
So, without any further ado, let us jump right into it.
What Are The Elements In Tower of Fantasy
In order to successfully deal with your enemies in the game, it is imperative for you to have an understanding of the elements in Tower of Fantasy. There are a total of five elements in the game, and they are mentioned below:
The ‘aberration’ element is not available in the global version. We will discuss it in more detail later in the guide.
Knowing about the elements in Tower of Fantasy is essential because each of these elements is different from the other. Any weapon that you acquire for yourself will have one of the four elements. Something that you should know is that each of your enemies is prone to a specific element.
This means that using the right kind of weapon for each enemy will allow you to inflict much more damage on it. We highly suggest that you equip yourself with a minimum of one weapon of each element. This will give you the opportunity to use the weapon that will be most effective against the enemy.
Which Element To Use?
To know which element to use, all that you need to do is look above the health bar above your enemy. There you will find the symbol of the element your enemy is weak to and viola. All that you need to do then is take out the right weapon and go at it.
The first element on our tower of fantasy elements guide is the fire element. As the name suggests, the fire element causes burning damage to your enemies. The damage is inflicted over an interval of time of about 16 seconds.
As if the damage alone was not good enough, the fire element also reduces the ability of your enemy to heal by about 50 percent. Therefore, picking a weapon that has the fire element is a no-brainer when facing an enemy who is good at healing.
In addition to that, you can also use the weapons with the fire element to burn thornvines. For those who do not know, thornvines are one of the many obstacles that you will find while exploring the world. These thornvines hide several rewards in them; therefore, next time you come across them, just whip your fire weapon out and destroy them.
Furthermore, the fire element also comes in handy in PvE scenarios, as you can use it to burn green patches of grass around you. That being said, let us move on to the best characters for the fire element in Tower of Fantasy.
Best Characters For Fire Element
Below is a list of the best characters for fire element in Tower of Fantasy:
- King- considering how easily he can destroy the enemy’s shield and his weapon of choice, Scythe of the crow, he was a must on this list. In all honesty, King might also be the best character in the game right now.
- Cobalt B- has flame resonance which increases flame attack damage by 15 percent.
- Ruby- has flame resonance which increases flame attack damage by 20 percent while equipped with a minimum of 2 flame weapons.
The next element on our Tower of Fantasy elements guide is ‘physical.’ It basically works by giving your enemy grievous damage. This means that once your grievous weapon is fully charged, on the next attack, it will cause 100 percent of ATK damage along with a 20 percent damage increase for a short period of seven seconds.
If you are someone who is confident in their combat skills, then this is the element for you. This is mainly because this is the best element in Tower of Fantasy when it comes to dealing extra damage. In addition to that, all the physical element characters also have the lowest cooldowns compared to others, which is a big plus.
If you are not sure about which element your enemy is prone to, then the factors mentioned above make the physical element in Tower of Fantasy the smartest one to go for. Furthermore, the physical element in Tower of Fantasy is also the ideal choice if you are going against a boss who has a lot of health.
Before we move any further, we highly suggest that you read our guide on Tower of Fantasy’s best PvP weapons.
Best Characters For Physical Element
Below is a list of the best characters for the physical element in Tower of Fantasy:
- Lyra- taking Lyra’s physical resonance into consideration, which increases physical attack damage by 20 percent while equipped with a minimum of 2 physical weapons, she was a must on this list.
The third element that we will be discussing in our Tower of Fantasy elements guide is the ice element. Most of you would have guessed it by now, but for those who have not, the ice element basically works by causing your enemy to freeze, for a short period of time, after a while of receiving damage.
To be more precise, your enemy will be frozen for 2 seconds. This might not seem a lot. However, during this time, you will be able to inflict a disastrous amount of damage without being interrupted. Therefore, if you use this time wisely, it can turn out to be really effective.
Not only that, when your enemy gets out of the frozen state, they will get 110 percent damage, and the charge rate of their weapons will also be 50 percent lesser. This makes ice an extremely good pick in PvP as it allows you to cause tremendous amounts of damage to your enemy and reduces their weapon charge rate.
Furthermore, you can also use the ice element to walk on water by freezing it. Freezing the water will create a solid layer above it for you to walk on. This can come in handy when you are looking to get away from a fight, and there is water nearby.
By the way, if you want to know about the best DPS team, best defense team, and much more in Tower of Fantasy, you should check out our detailed guide on Tower of Fantasy best team.
Best Characters For Ice Element
The best character for the ice element in Tower of Fantasy is Saki Fuwa. It is mainly because she has ice resonance. This means that when she is equipping two or more ice weapons, her ice attack damage increases by about 20 percent.
The penultimate element on our Tower of Fantasy elements guide is the volt. As the name accurately suggests, it is all about electricity and thunder. It basically works by paralyzing your enemy for a second and then electrocuting it for 6 seconds.
What makes this element genuinely amazing is the fact that your enemies will not be able to get any buffs for a time period of 6 seconds. This means that you can use this window to deal a hell of a lot of damage to your enemies as they will be weak to your attacks.
All of this combined makes volt a prime choice against enemies with many damage reduction buffs, as taking them away, even if for 6 seconds, will make dealing with them a lot easier. In addition to that, it will also be easier to paralyze your adversaries with volt element weapons, as most of them have a large AOE.
Best Characters For Volt Element
The best character for the ice element in Tower of Fantasy is Nemesis. It is mainly because she has volt resonance. This means that when she is equipping at least two volt weapons, her volt attack damage increases by about 20 percent.
The last element on our Tower of Fantasy elements guide is aberration. Unfortunately, there is not much information about it out there as only the players of the Chinese version have experience with it. There is only one character, Lin, who uses this element, and she is not yet available in the global version.
We will come back with more information on this element once it is available on the global version of Tower of Fantasy.
All the elements in Tower of Fantasy are balanced. Therefore, you can use any of them to take care of your enemies. However, as we have mentioned before, we highly suggest that you keep at least one weapon of each element on you and use it when needed.
This brings us to the end of our Tower of Fantasy elements guide. If you enjoyed reading this guide, head on over to read our other guides on Tower of Fantasy, like the best PvP combinations, best DPS weapons, best relics, and much more.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡