Have you purchased Wild Hearts and want to try out all of the weapons that it has to offer? Look no further and read this guide to learn how to unlock new weapons in Wild Hearts!
Wild Hearts has a good selection when it comes to different varieties of weaponry. All eight of the game’s weapon categories are incredibly clever, and effective. But there are more locked weapons that need to be unlocked to access them. Let’s guide you on how to do that!
- Wild Hearts has 8 weapons as of now and 3 of them are locked.
- You can craft weapons at the forge to acquire 3 of these. Others require you to follow some steps.
- To acquire these weapons you must finish the first chapter of Wild Hearts and defeat a list of boss enemies.
- After completion, proceed to go to the forge to ask Natsume to craft the remaining three weapons for you.
- The 3 locked weapons are The Birch Cannon, Claw blade, and Karakuri Staff.
- The Birch Cannon can launch an explosion and takes some time to reload.
- Claw Blade is a quick-attacking airborne weapon that lets you grip opponents with a rope.
- Karakuri Staff can transform throughout a fight which makes it quite an advanced weapon in the game.
- Wild Hearts will receive regular free content upgrades that will provide brand-new weapon types.
How To Unlock New Weapons
Firstly, 3 more weapons can be collected other than the 5 items of weaponry which the game provides at the start. You can notice this when you go to learn about crafting weapons after playing for some time. There you will see that apart from all the other weapons, there are 3 more locked weapons. To craft these weapons, you will have to unlock them. Let’s discuss them below!
Here is the list of locked new weapons:
- Intoxicating Birch Cannon:
The Birch Cannon is just like a regular weapon, which you can aim and shoot during combat. It’s also not that hard to learn in the game. Moreover, it can launch an explosion and takes some time to reload as you can tell from the name of the gun.
- Claw Blade:
The most useful and portable melee weapon in the game. You can think of it as two blades joined together with a rope. It is a quick-attacking airborne weapon that lets you grip opponents with a rope. Moreover, it is also quite easy to learn. But it takes a good strategy to use it with efficiency.
- Karakuri Staff:
This weapon requires you to learn it thoroughly. This weapon can transform throughout a fight, including a polearm, a baton, a gigantic sword, and more for a devastating finishing blow. Additionally, every transformation has a different brief combination chain that must be learned. All this makes it quite an advanced weapon in the game.
Ultimately, these are the three additional items in Wild Hearts that you can acquire which are mentioned above.
Steps to Unlock New Weapons
Finally, you need to do some things to craft and acquire all of these weapon items in Wild Hearts. To acquire these weapons you must finish the first chapter of Wild Hearts, which consists of various tasks, to acquire these weapons.
Below are steps on what exactly you need to do in those tasks in detail:
- Hunting Kingtusk: There are a few guided hunts that you have to do in the first chapter. A few hunters are waiting for you at Minato. That is where you need to go for hunting Kingtusk.
- Defeating the Spineglider: For this, you need to trigger the dragon pit on Natsukodachi Island. Natsukodachi is the second unlocked region in the game. You will fight Spineglider here.
- More Enemies and Quests: You need to eliminate a couple more enemies like the Gritdog and Lavaback to continue further. Both of them are included in the main quests, so don’t worry.
- Kemono the Earthbreaker: You will need to find your way back to the first region to combat Kemono the Earthbreaker.
- Unlocking and crafting the new weapons: When you’ve fought it, talk to Toga–Hime. He is Minato’s steward. You need to do that before going to the forge. You will then proceed to go to the forge to ask Natsume to craft the remaining three weapons for you.
Other Weapons in Wild Hearts
Moreover, apart from your katana, you also start the game with four additional weapons, including a hammer and an umbrella. Nevertheless, they aren’t the only items available to you. After playing the game for a few hours, you can unlock more weaponry and equipment you may use in combat.
Here is the whole Wild Hearts weaponry excluding the 3 weapons that we just told you how to unlock:
- Karakuri which is a katana.
- Sword of Nodachi.
- A Bow.
- A hammer.
- A maul.
- Wagasa with blades
Note that you are welcome to slice or blow up the training dummy in either Minato or your beginning camp after crafting any of these weapon items if you wish to give them a try.
More Weaponry In Future DLCs
You still have a lot of a road to go on if you’re just starting in Wild Hearts before you can use every weapon. Additionally, the game will receive regular free content upgrades that will provide brand–new weapon types, the first of which is scheduled to arrive in March, according to the developers at Omega Force. It won’t be long now! So keep on waiting for more weapons and our articles on how to unlock them as well!
Ultimately, that is all we can tell you about unlocking new weapons in Wild Hearts. If you liked reading the article, please give us feedback. We are always waiting on your comments to improve our articles. Like the article and share our website with your friends, so they can also be updated on the latest games.
You will surely like to read our article about Best Dual Wield Weapons in Elder Ring if you liked reading about weapons in Wild Hearts!
Wild Hearts is available now on PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (EA App, Steam, and Epic Games Store). Click here to buy it for your device.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡