Are you trying to get the best weapons for your Psyker in Darktide? Then you cannot miss out on the force sword. Read the article below to learn more about the force sword in Warhammer 40k: Darktide.
Warhammer 40k is without any wonder one of many iconic FPS games. Different classes of playable characters are one of the reasons for it. Psykers play quite a significant role in the Warhammer Series. It’s not surprising that they have been included in Darktide too!
Psykers have specific weapon sets for them in the game, called Force Weapons. One of them is the Psyker Sword, let’s see what it is and how to acquire it in the game!
- You can only use the force sword for Psykers.
- Get to Trust level 2 to purchase the Force Sword from the shop.
- Its abilities are faster–killing and strikedown.
- Obscurus Mk II Blaze Sword is the Subtype of the Force Sword
- Charged Warp is the Special ability of the Force Sword.
- Charged warp charges up the sword with Peril energy and depletes the enemy’s health.
- Charging up the sword can take quite a bit of time, so use it wisely.
- The force sword has many traits such as Executor, blazing spirit, and exorcist.
- This weapon deflects all strikes; melee, and range.
What Is The Force Sword
Force Sword is a primary melee weapon type for the Psychokinetic Class players. You will use this type of weapon only for the Psyker. The Psyker can manipulate the sword to kill its enemies at close range.
It has a primary, secondary, and special ability that the Psyker can use to his advantage while facing enemies. Its actions are described below:
- Primarily, the Force Sword is an ‘assassin’ when it comes to killing enemies. You just need to know about the weak spots of the enemy and the rest is on the sword. Its primary actions are that it’s quite stable and attacks fast.
- Secondly, the ‘Strikedown‘ is its secondary action. It can be focused on one enemy after the primary attacks.
- Lastly, its Special Ability is that you can charge it up for a more strength–focused attack on the enemy. The Charged Warp is the special ability of the force sword in the game.
Don’t confuse the force sword with the Nemesis Sword. But in reality, the Obscurus Mk II Blaze Sword is the Subtype of the Force Sword.
How To Get The Force Sword
Keep in mind that you can only get the Force Sword as a Psyker in the game. Moreover, you don’t have to spend too much time to be able to acquire it. The following steps will explain how to get the Force Sword in Darktide:
- Get to Trust Level 2.
- The sword will be available for purchase at the Shop, once you reach that level.
Efficient Use Of The Force Sword
It is quite fun to see the sword when it’s in action. Moreover, you can make use of the full power of the force sword by using it efficiently. However, there are a lot of advantages of the sword if used wisely. Let’s discuss them below:
- The Light and Heavy Attacks:
- The Force Sword has the same light and heavy blows as the majority of other swords. While heavy assaults are often better for cleaving single targets, light attacks are excellent for single targets in the case of this sword. This is due to its faster speed.
- Using the ‘Charged Warp‘ Special Ability:
- Things start to become a little more intriguing when it comes to the Charged Warp. You can charge up your sword with some Peril energy and launch a strike that progressively depletes the enemy’s health before doing a significant amount of burst damage.
Furthermore, keep in mind that this special ability is kind of overkill. It also takes a significant amount of time to charge up, leaving you vulnerable to damage. We advise only employing it against specialists, elites, and monstrosities.
Apart from that, it excels at what it sets out to achieve. Additionally, we want to point out that all the force swords that are and will be available in the game behave exactly the same.
Lastly, just learn the appropriate combos, how to drag attacks, and combine them with its endless dodge. That will help you in using the sword properly!
Finally, the following are the traits/attributes that the Force swords have in Warhammer 40k: Darktide:
- Executor: +2-5% on a Weak Spot Hit Repeatedly. 5 times in stacks.
- Blazing Spirit: On a critical hit, the enemy receives +2-4 Stacks of Soulblaze.
- Riposte: On a successful dodge, there is a +2–5% critical chance for 5 seconds.
- Shred: +2-5% Bonus Critical Chance with subsequent hits. 5 times in stacks.
- Slaughterer: 2 seconds of +7.5–15% Power upon kill. 5 times in stacks.
- Superiority: 5 seconds of +5% Power on Elite Kill. 5 times in stacks.
- Uncanny Strike: +6-20% attacking for 2.5 seconds on the weak spot of the enemy. 5 times in stacks.
- Deflector: This weapon deflects all strikes; melee, and range. 3–12% Block Cost will be decreased.
- Exorcist: Stop 2-5% of Peril when you repeatedly strike a vulnerable place.
- Precognition: On a successful dodge, you receive +2-5% Weak Spot Damage and Critical Damage for 5 seconds.
- Unstable Power: Power scaling with Peril up to +2-5%.
Well! that is all we can tell you about the Force Sword in Warhammer 40k: Darktide. Hope you had fun reading the article and got what you came for. If that’s the case, a like on the article would be very much appreciated!
Don’t forget to follow us, so you don’t miss out on further articles. We need your feedback so we can work out even better articles for you! If you want to read more guides on Darktide. Please check out Darktide Scripture Locations!
You can buy Warhammer 40k: Darktide on several platforms, such as PC, Xbox Series X, and Series S. By following this link; you can buy the game on your preferred platform.
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡