If you plan on creating mayhem in the Warzone 2.0 then you must have your eyes on TAQ-56 and why not? it’s one of the best possible guns the game has to offer that hits really hard and we got the TAQ-56 Best Loadout for you right here.
- The best attachments for the TAQ-56 in WARZONE 2 are the Harbinger D20 muzzle, the 17.5 Tundra Pro barrel, the Commando Foregrip underbarrel, and the Tactique Brute stock.
- Harbinger D20 muzzle increases bullet velocity & damage range enhances sound suppression, & makes recoil smoother.
- 17.5 Tundra Pro barrel provides more accuracy, & longer shots, & increases damage range & bullet velocity.
- Commando Foregrip underbarrel makes the weapon steadier while aiming & amplifies recoil & aiming stability.
- Tactique Brute stock offers recoil control and stability while aiming, resulting in finer aiming & more accurate shots.
- The best equipment for the TAQ-56 gun in WARZONE 2 is the Heartbeat Sensor tactical equipment & the Throwing Knife lethal equipment.
- Heartbeat Sensor tactical equipment detects nearby enemies & shows their position on the screen, allowing players to reposition or prepare to attack.
- The Throwing Knife lethal equipment deals enough damage to kill the opponent instantly & is retrievable in both conditions.
- The recommended perk packages in WARZONE 2 for the TAQ-56 gun are the Weapon Specialist & the Specter.
- The Weapon Specialist package includes Overkill, Strong Arm, Spotter, & Survivor, all of which have unique benefits.
- The Specter package includes Double Time, Tracker, Spotter, & Ghost, which offer advantages such as increased sprint time & invisible detection from enemy equipment.
- Minibak is recommended as a secondary weapon for close-range combat, & its performance can be improved with the right attachments.
Best TAQ-56 Attachments
Picking up the best attachments can be tricky as there are a lot of them, and you may need to know which one can significantly boost the gun’s performance. These items play a major role in the build, and selecting the leading ones can make your weapon extremely powerful and unbeatable.
To help you, we have mentioned the best attachments for the TAQ-56. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead to give it a read.
- Muzzle: Harbinger D20
- Barrel: 17.5 Tundra Pro
- Underbarrel: Commando Foregrip
- Stock: Tactique Brute
A go to muzzle for the TAQ-56 in warzone 2 is Harbinger D20. In case of increasing bullet velocity and damage range, this muzzle is matchless. It extends both of them very well. It also enhances sound suppression, allowing you to make shots quietly and it makes the recoil smoother.
17.5 Tundra Pro Barrel
You must go for this barrel to gain more accuracy in your hits. It results in more accurate and longer shots. With 17.5 Tundra Pro use, the damage range goes up, and the maximum damage range tuning allows you to turn down enemies more swiftly.
Along with it, the bullet velocity and hip fire accuracy are also increased. Rank up the TAQ-56 to level 12 to unlock this attachment.
The underbarrel attachment that you can opt for if you want to make your weapon steadier while aiming at the enemy. It causes steadiness due to its heavy mass. It also amplifies the recoil and aiming stability, giving you good control over the weapon at the time of the heavy fire.
The main goal of this stock is also to offer recoil control and achieve stability while aiming. The enhancement in recoil control causes finer aiming, and you can hit accurate shots.
Best TAQ-56 Equipment
For the Best TAQ-56 Loadout, we have selected the following equipment.
- Tactical: Heartbeat Sensor
- Lethal: Throwing Knife
This tactical Equipment gives you a super good advantage over enemies as you get to know about their position through it. When an enemy is nearby, the heartbeat sensor detects and displays it on the screen.
The enemy is shown as a small glowing circle. This mark fades away after some time and again appears in the presence of an adversary. It can only detect opponents that fall in a certain range. As you know their location, you can reposition yourself or prepare to attack before they attack you.
Remember that it doesn’t display the other obstacles in the way, so you and your teammates must stay alert.
Throwing Knife is the Retrievable lethal equipment. Its importance is defined by the fact that it deals enough damage to kill the opponent instantly. The direction of its flying is towards the center of the crosshair.
Whether it hits the enemy or not, you can recover it in both conditions, just head to where the knife was thrown, and it will return to the inventory automatically. This equipment can be amazingly utilized in close-quarter combats.
The best TAQ-56 loadout still needs the perk packages. Although there are many packages, only some are suitable for this weapon. We have got you here as well. This guide entails the two recommended perk packages.
You should try them with the setup mentioned above to get powerful performance.
This Perl package includes:
- Strong Arm
The overkill perk is the most demanded perk among the players, as you can carry two primary weapons. You can either carry a shotgun or a Submachine gun for close-quarters combat. It is the basic perk but is of great use.
The other one is the Strong Arm which allows you to throw the lethal or other equipment at a distance. Furthermore, you can see the trajectory of the launched item, which appears on the screen.
The bonus perk is Spotter in this package, revealing the enemy’s killstreaks, equipment, and Field Upgrade through the walls. This also assists you in attacking the enemy sneakily, and by aiming down sight, you can highlight the opponent to your team members.
Survivor being an ultimate perk, is absolutely handy, and by using it, your allies can revive you more rapidly, and taking you down can be costly for enemies as it pings the one who does so.
The Specter Perk package holds the following perks.
- Double Time
Double time is the best base perk, and if you prefer more sprint duration, this one is for you. It increases the tactical sprint time span by doubling it. It also leads to a 30% rise in crouch movement speed.
The second base perk is Tracker. You can track the footprints left by the enemies as they become visible to you through this perk. Best to use it when an enemy gets out of your sight than follow the prints to get it. Besides this, the opponent team will be unable to view kill markers.
Again, we have Spotter as the bonus perk, and its function is the same as discussed in the previous package. We are now moving to our last perk, which is Ghost. The heartbeat sensors, Portable Radars, and UAVs will not be able to catch you.
The enemy will not be able to perceive your position at all.
Secondary Weapon- Minibak
The Minibak is suggested as the secondary weapon. It has low recoil and performs exquisitely at close-range combats. With the right set of attachments, you can improve its working : overall dealing damage, damage range, and accuracy.
That’s all for this article. We hope that our work has been helpful to you in terms of advancing your loadout. We’ll come up with more best loadout guides till then, keep sharing and stay tuned.
Do also Check: Call Of Duty Warzone 2 BEST Perks
Good job! Please give your positive feedback 😏
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. 💡